Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Hobo Siege posted:

South Park is better than it has ever been, seriously. Unless this season takes a massive nosedive in the last three episodes it's probably gonna be the best they've ever put out.

Sorry if you disagree but you're probably an rear end in a top hat anyway so I'm not sorry. Jackass.

I agree, and this episode was really amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

how did you get forums cancer lmao

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Fatbeard was great

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Ramsus posted:

It's still worth watching and the creators are cool dudes that let you watch it free online.

no they put a stop to that you have to have hulu plus

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Relin posted:

no they put a stop to that you have to have hulu plus

no way jose you can go there right now and watch them all free

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah, this season has been mostly good (at least the 3 episodes I've watched) and the latest was good stuff, too.

People just being e-hipsters.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Philthy posted:

no way jose you can go there right now and watch them all free

With commercials though right? Hulu requires ABP to be disabled as well.

Good thing for other sites.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Well, yeah, the latest episode had like 2 commercials, and my adblock didn't need to be disabled.

But it was full on HD and looked great.

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

Philthy posted:

Well, yeah, the latest episode had like 2 commercials, and my adblock didn't need to be disabled.

But it was full on HD and looked great.

they did sell to hulu though, and all episodes are no longer available for free, or won't be soon.

"The South Park site and Hulu will continue to have a variety of free episodes available, but the only place to see every episode of South Park will be Hulu Plus"

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

fanged wang posted:

lol how did u get forums cancer in tyool op

A mixture of bad posting + HPV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames