Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.
Do not go see dumb and dumber to (2). Don't. I am your friend, listen to me. It is bad and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MobMentality posted:

Do not go see dumb and dumber to (2). Don't. I am your friend, listen to me. It is bad and

Just as Nostradamus predicted

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr90nbqxuZk

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Haven't even seen the first one OP so you have my word.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
It can't be that bad can it?

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i saw an ad for it on the side of a train and thought it was a dream. guess its real tho, what a world we live in

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.
Mod please ctrl+c then ctrl+v thread into this week's current releases. Show them what they have wrought.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you were my friend until now

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

If you like the original youll like the sequel

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i hear that will sasso is playing curly

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.

dads a mall cop posted:

you were my friend until now

What are you saying, bub?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Wendigee posted:

If you like the original youll like the sequel

I read a review saying they basically just repeated all the jokes from the first one, so I guess you're right.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

MobMentality posted:

What are you saying, bub?

i'm saying it's time to throwdown with the showdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The only film I've ever wanted to walk out on was Dinner For Schmucks, if it can surpass that in quality I think I'll be ok dropping $10 and investing a few hrs to see it.

• Locked thread