Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

burritolingus posted:

Women love dick pics send a couple to your mom.

my dead mum loves dick pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
yeah its fine i will probably lol at it and share it w likeminded whores tho

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
What about if I only send them to other guys?
That's okay, right?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its okay if you ask first

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

toggle posted:

my dead mum loves dick pics

Um yeah I know.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

detectivemonkey posted:

We got more than one dick pic in the lady thread. It was fun because we got to laugh at stupid-looking dicks. So I am pro dick pic if I am able to laugh at the picture and make fun of the dick-haver.

That said, please never send me any I 100% do not want to see goonitals.

you heard it here, detectivemonkey wants to see your dick

plz forward all dicks to detectivemonkey

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes when i wake up with a boner i'll take a picture of it and send it to a few close friends with the message "woke up thinking of you" but otherwise i feel like its not in good taste to send dick pics

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what times we are living in

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Dicks are horrifying. If a woman says otherwise, she is lying to spare your feelings

basically I only like a dick when it's inside me

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

out of sight out of mind

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My girl won't let me sleep until I send her a pic of my glorious phallus. She's weird tho

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like to origami my prolapsed anus and take pics for holiday cards

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
some random dork's random dork = no

a dong pic from someone I'm actively attracted to IRL = yes

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

some random dork's random dork = no

a dong pic from someone I'm actively attracted to IRL = yes

ok fair enough, but when do i take a relationship to that level?! i like to call my dick the ice breaker for a reason

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

text me

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
I just got three dick pics in email from friends and thought of this thread.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

It depends on the dick, really, and on who it is attached to.

Precisely.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

for those who enjoy them, what is the best way to take dick pics? candlelight, or harsh flourescents? should i put a quarter on the shaft for comparison?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
dicks aren't pretty but they don't smell like fish or other strangeness so thats a win. a solid win. a knowing wink from a loving god to his favored gender

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

BKPR posted:

for those who enjoy them, what is the best way to take dick pics? candlelight, or harsh flourescents? should i put a quarter on the shaft for comparison?

someone did exactly that with me once

i was like 'what if you have really small hands' so he put a quarter on top, right below the head, for reference

i made fun of him for a long time for that

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i sent my first ever dick pic when i was 16. my then gf asked for one

that was almost a decade ago now

makes me teary eyed

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

someone did exactly that with me once

i was like 'what if you have really small hands' so he put a quarter on top, right below the head, for reference

i made fun of him for a long time for that

how big was it

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Queen Gnome posted:

small dicks aren't very attractive, hth.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

A girl I used to live with would get piles and piles of dick pics off a dating site then we would sit around and laugh at them and their fairly pathetic "plz touch my poor wiener" messages. Many used a sky remote for scale and we appreciated that.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the guys aren't thinking about that at all they're just spamming the dik and never think about you again if you don't respond so i guess it's win win

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

im going to send you a Full Length Motion Picture

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i would at least have the courtesy to spam 'hey wanna see my big floppy ding dong' instead of just sending it outright

or did you skip the part where her soliciting them was part of the joke

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I don't like dick pics before I've had a chance to see it IRL. Kinda ruins the surprise to see it in some crappy selfie pic.

When I used Tinder there were soooo many sad flaccid cocks in my area. Surely it goes without saying that nobody wants to see your wrinkly little peen? Esp uncircumcised ones.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

netally posted:

When I used Tinder there were soooo many sad flaccid cocks in my area. Surely it goes without saying that nobody wants to see your wrinkly little peen? Esp uncircumcised ones.

When I tell guys I'm uncut they basically demand dick pics in all states so I dunno what you're talking about

pippy
May 29, 2013

CRIMES
I think dick pics are pretty good. Please send me your dick pics.

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

I've never gotten a dick pic, but in high school the guys who were sitting behind me were drawing themselves jerking off and passing the drawings to me, I have no idea why. They were good drawings too, like, they made sure to draw the faces and hair like their own.

One day they were arguing because apparently their dicks were the same size, but one of them was much taller than the other. The shorter guy was saying that due the height to dick length ratio his dick looked bigger, therefore was better, the other guy was saying that an x-sized dick is an x-sized dick and it made no difference, and they wanted my opinion. I didn't really care, so after that they were only passing me dick drawings, no more full body ones :toot:

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I've had a woman ask for dick pics the day after we hosed. What does it mean?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

I've had a woman ask for dick pics the day after we hosed. What does it mean?

You've got such a weird dick that she can't describe it to her friends. She needs a visual aid to convey the horror that is your dick. HTH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Frostwerks posted:

how big was it

much larger than a quarter

• Locked thread