Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
walk around naked in the locker room. every time i go theres always at least 1 naked dude shaving in front of a mirror with a towel over their shoulder instead of using it or like 2 or 3 dudes just casually shooting the poo poo naked. its loving weird and uncomfortable if youre one of these guys please explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

because there was a time when men weren't so scared of seeing another man's body or being called gay for it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Tarkus posted:

because there was a time when men weren't so scared of seeing another man's body or being called gay for it.

Yeah and it was called Ancient Greece

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Because its a locker room / showers you latent homo

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
I think the OP fears the feelings he gets from all this naked man action.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Romans weren't too shy either (at least in the baths)

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Windows 98 posted:

No, it was called 'Before the 90's'. Men weren't such pussies that they were scared of other guys seeing their junk. In a proper locker room with actual men, nobody gives a gently caress about your dick and you shouldn't give a gently caress about theirs.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
They're just penises. You have one too, probably.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BrianPhillips posted:

I think the OP fears the feelings he gets from all this naked man action.

Its obvious. They can see each others dicks and they're ok with it? How far are they willing to take it...

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

they're waiting for you to make a move OP. just do it and they'll be satisfied and get dressed.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I dunno but all the white haired old men with their floppy dongs scared the poo poo out of me when I was a kid

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

TOOT BOOT posted:

I dunno but all the white haired old men with their floppy dongs scared the poo poo out of me when I was a kid

He's talking about YMCA not thanksgiving at your house

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Are you one of those losers who covers himself with a towel before taking off his underwear? Shameful.

Walk free, and keep your chin up.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
If you are 45 years old and can't afford a home gym or pool or whatever the gently caress you use at the YMCA it means you are literally a sex offender and maybe you should have spent more of your youth reading books and less time raping kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
When I was a kid I was in one of those summer programs and every time we swam in the indoor pool I was forced to go into a room filled with exposed old man dicks. I almost feel like it was a form of abuse and I cant imagine the idea of a locker room that both children and old men use together is legal anymore.

• Locked thread