Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Press 1 if you are interested in watching a stream of a totally WTF movie tonight with your fellow GBS posters. Trust me, this movie is totally sick and terrible. There will be LOTS of opportunities to riff on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Dude I have movie night constantly get the gently caress out of here with your bullshit threads

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

Dude I have movie night constantly get the gently caress out of here with your bullshit threads

Yeah, I seriously doubt you have movie nights "constantly" with your friends with GBS. I wish you guys would drop your pathetic attempts at irony.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sir AIDS posted:

Yeah, I seriously doubt you have movie nights "constantly" with your friends with GBS. I wish you guys would drop your pathetic attempts at irony.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I do

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
sounds totally win

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

shiksa posted:

sounds totally win

epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

There is literally a movie night with Nazi Surf Ninjas or whatever the gently caress happening right now

• Locked thread