Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

EST: The only time zone that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

If you don't live on the east coast of the United States of America, preferably in the north, you're insanely dumb.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
NYC time is literally the only time that matters and youa re delusional if you think otherwise

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Sir John Feelgood posted:

If you don't live on the east coast of the United States of America, preferably in the north, you're insanely dumb.

New England Time > Old England Time

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I set my clocks to New Jack City standard time

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

New England Time > Old England Time

I can't keep empty quoting for fear of being probated. But imagine I empty quote this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

glowing-fish posted:

It must be really tough for those who live in the Lord Howe Islands, where there are only 350 people living, and are the world's only people in UTC +10.5
i guess it's cool there aren't many people in that one, but there are a lot of half hour offset time zones. calling my dad in hyderabad was interesting.

apparently Kathmandu and the CHatham Islands have h+45 minute offsets. poo poo's gettin weird in here man.

in 1998 i had a swatch called the webmaster and i thought the watch was pretty cool because i was a 13 year old idiot at the time but even then i thought the beat thing was pretty retarded i mean is it that hard to settle on GMT/UTC if you want to ignore time zones?

• Locked thread