Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Was shaving myself when I accidentally slid the razor underneath the nail of my middle finger, slicing it so deep that I bled for about ten minutes straight pretty profusely.

Post your BRUTAL stories here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
got a hangnail once

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
JesUs Christ op!

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Me and another guy Chinese finger cuffed OPs mom while beating her.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I trim my pubes regularly with an electric trimmer and somehow I ended up with an ingrown hair because of it. Sometimes it gets infected and flares up and swells and oozes greenish brown puss. Its pretty gnarly.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One time I forced out such an immense, stiff shitlog that when I looked at it there was just one long smear of blood on it from beginning to end.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRmqWzLSJw

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Was shaving myself when I accidentally slid the razor underneath the nail of my middle finger, slicing it so deep that I bled for about ten minutes straight pretty profusely.

Post your BRUTAL stories here.

I was playing around with cardboard scissors once when I was about twelve. Missed the paper and hit my thumb. It bled alot.

Wait. Where you shaving with a straight razor?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I was playing around with cardboard scissors once when I was about twelve. Missed the paper and hit my thumb. It bled alot.

Wait. Where you shaving with a straight razor?

No I shave with a normal person razor, which makes it worse cuz I was pulling hairs out of it (my facial hair gets really thick) and then just sliced myself like a BRUTAL retard.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i once read the first page of teh ops post history

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I was loving this asian chick in the rear end. It was her first time. I was really giving it to her and she was screaming her head off. I remember holding her hips and just slamming the gently caress out of her and looking down at what i was doing and thinking "this is brutal."

Hope you liked my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

No I shave with a normal person razor, which makes it worse cuz I was pulling hairs out of it (my facial hair gets really thick) and then just sliced myself like a BRUTAL retard.

Ha ha! The last person I knew who cut them self on a safety razor was my cousin when he was about 15 in 1996. He decided to clean the three or four hairs off it by running his thumb across it length-wise

• Locked thread