Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Oh god... It wont stop.

Why?

It sees us.

:gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ok, I think its stopping now.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Yeah.

Its over.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People
OP just needs to poo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
balls are feeling much better today, big thanks to whoever suggested lowering my scrotum into a running dishwasher disposal

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sever

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
severe

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

What you should do OP is lay on your back and gently place several cubes of ice on your balls. Just enough to cover the sack. You'll start to feel a slight numbness. That's fine. Let it sit for just a few minutes. After that, have someone dump an entire bag of ice on your crotch from standing height. Just have them slam it on you as hard as they can. You shouldn't feel anything after that.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Wamdoodle posted:

What you should do OP is lay on your back and gently place several cubes of ice on your balls. Just enough to cover the sack. You'll start to feel a slight numbness. That's fine. Let it sit for just a few minutes. After that, have someone dump an entire bag of ice on your crotch from standing height. Just have them slam it on you as hard as they can. You shouldn't feel anything after that.

is this that ice bucket thing my mom emailed me about?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

you irl posted:

is this that ice bucket thing my mom emailed me about?

Kind of but it hasn't caught on yet. Post your experience when you do it. Maybe you'll be a trend setter! :)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I got lazy and jumped off a pier fully clothed.

Didn't have any ice.....or a bucket.... bit of a cop out really.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

liberally massage and destroy your balls for 15 mins each day op

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I find that after going 3+ days without relieving myself my nuts get kinda sore. OP just needs to JO

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hexel posted:

I find that after going 3+ days without relieving myself my nuts get kinda sore. OP just needs to JO

trust me that's NUT the problem!!

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Kill yourself

• Locked thread