Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

time to announce my sobriety jk I own a fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
weed is loving great. alcohol is ok, but is literal repurposed-solvent poison that can make you do dumb things. LSD is god. mushrooms and MDMA are pretty cool too. coke is cool but way expensive. pills are ok in moderation. stay away from heroin and meth probably, just because if you're around them you are most likely already in a bad spot.

smoking sucks. I'm going to buy a nice ecig since vapes aren't sperg anymore. I feel and smell like poo poo, and I have to smoke outside my apartment in freezing temperatures. but yeah about to go buy a pack of wides ftw

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
people that used to be hardcore addicts that are still losers but all they do is go to meetings and talk about their sobriety are worse than actual addicts. god drat

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Tussin Grimace posted:

people that used to be hardcore addicts that are still losers but all they do is go to meetings and talk about their sobriety are worse than actual addicts. god drat

Hey, now wait just a minute buddy, I resemble that remark!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Tussin Grimace posted:

Well I mean they are less likely to steal my poo poo or get hosed up and crash into 20 kids and a dog or something, so no. Actual addicts are worse.

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
As long as we're talking about alcohol I wanted to ask you guys something. Do your hangovers get worse as you age? I used to be able to drink and then go to work the next day when I was like 22 but I'm 29 and to do so now would be absolutely unthinkable.

I "changed my relationship" with alcohol in July of this year because of that reason. The hangovers have become incompatible with living so I don't really have a choice but to stop.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
don't drink so much that you get hungover. i definitely drink less drinks in an outing than i did when i was younger. i also wake up in a pile of vomit less and feel hungover less.

Grimarest
Jan 28, 2009
Smoking is aight if you are not a retard and can do it socially when out having drinks or wtv.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

a bone to pick posted:

the only way I quit smoking was to switch to anus, the only way I could quit drinking was to kill myself.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

skeletonotherkin posted:

Try getting drunk alone.

this right here. good part is once you hit the drinking alone stage you can just hit the gas station on the way home and get your 6 pack dinner for the night (at first) and that pack of smokes thats been eyeing you.

and lol at whoever thinks that huddling in the rain to keep warm is even close to enough make a difference once youve made that choice to start the longest, slowest, surest drain on your health and resources there is. that first pack to yourself is a tacit admission that yes i do know this will likely, best case, shorten my life by twenty years and make me spend thousands and thousands of dollars just for the opportunity to poison my lungs and body with literal black tar every single day. hm, wait, looks like its gonna rain better not

----------------

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hey kids stay sober or you'll wind up like me, doomed to quote poo poo off the first page of a thread and being too consumed about which hobo's dick im gonna peel the scabs off to suck for my next cigarette to notice there were two more pages

----------------

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drugs are good for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I accidentally did the weed last night while really drunk and posted a bunch of stupid poo poo half of which was stupid and the other half was kinda funny that's my story

• Locked thread