Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Hexel posted:

Because Hulk Hogan was preoccupied with rubbing oil on his daughters rear end.

back then Brook was a babby or not even born and that makes it worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

ShaqDiesel posted:

You guys are also forgetting that beautiful memories are considered assets for accounting purposes.

What Brewster should have done is buy 300,000 SA accounts.

He'd have to find a way to get them all banned, though, so he wouldn't have them at the end of the 30 days.

Seconding the thought that Brewster's Millions needs a modern day remake, I've felt that way for years. Of course, the only person who could do it would be Adam Sandler and he's almost already done it with Mr. Deeds.

We need to genre mix it, though:

Bruce Wayne's Millions
The Wayne family fortune is in a trust and Bruce will only get a $1M on his 21st birthday unless he can follow the same Brewster rules and spend $30M in 30 days

Boowster's Millions
Same plot as a Texas oil man leaves his estate to his long-lost distant nephew: Chicken Boowster. The end has him winning as the corrupt banker is hauled off screaming, "He's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Boobster's Millions in which he spends a month with every brothel worker in Nevada at once

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Youtube's Millions
A man has to make a video a day for 30 days and get an average of 1 million views per video on Youtube in order to inherit $300M dollars.

Son Goku's Millions
Goku is offered a power increase to 1,000,000, or if he can attain a power level of 30,000,000 in 30 days, the dragon will award him with a power level of 300,000,000.

(edit: Pitch rejected on the grounds of, "300M? We've already passed that level.")

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I already made this thread like 3 months ago OP

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I would just take the million. That's already more money than I'll ever need in my life.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

oblique posted:

hulk hogan is a loving terrible wrestler

He could invest in Pastamania and skirt the assets rule because that poo poo would last three days tops.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I already made this thread like 3 months ago OP

well then you FAILED!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

luncheon meat posted:

i'd love to see a remake today although bitcoin mining rigs are an asset so it wouldn't be that great

He wouldn't own them at the end of the 30 days, though, once they set fire to the building he keeps them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Buy a bunch of Super Bowl ads

• Locked thread