Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Sas posted:

i do not know what that means, sorry friend.

How are you going today?

I decided I will go by car, thank you. WHta is the fare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Sas posted:

Then lets change that, friend. :)

Vent on me, and we all can help you change your life for the better!

You deserve to be happy.

Unless you can go back in time to stop me from making horrible life choices I don't think you can help, my friend. 3 minutes before my lovely day begins. Hope others get a good laugh at my misery.

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Unless you can go back in time to stop me from making horrible life choices I don't think you can help, my friend. 3 minutes before my lovely day begins. Hope others get a good laugh at my misery.

kill you're famil?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

No friend, you can always change and be happy.

You and your family are welcome to stay with me on my ranch and enjoy the country life. If not, then I'll help you buddy.

I want to help you be you and be happy. It's what friendtalk is all about.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

one ranch? I'd prefer to have a thousand islands!

salad jokes

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

kill you're famil?

hey look now aab, sorry but I don't think that's called for.

How are you doing? I noticed your hockey avatar. I support the Canucks - how's your team going?

lol at your joke - that was a good one!

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Sas posted:

hey look now aab, sorry but I don't think that's called for.

How are you doing? I noticed your hockey avatar. I support the Canucks - how's your team going?

my team is going well. I think lord and hockey saviour Sidney Crosberries is going to lead the penguins to another championship season. sorry your team blows rear end still

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I didn't go to bed last night so technically it's still Sunday for me. If I do this right, I'll completely pass over Monday, and wake up on Tuesday. It's basically time-travel for the unemployed!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

my team is going well. I think lord and hockey saviour Sidney Crosberries is going to lead the penguins to another championship season. sorry your team blows rear end still

That's all good, I loved the way Mario took Sydney under his wing and helped him. Just a great example of people supporting each other! The Canucks will just have to go better next year!!

I hope the Pengiuns go well this year!! You guys are awesome!

Sas fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Nov 17, 2014

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Hey, Sas, what time you got? Are you 90min behind down here?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Hey, Sas, what time you got? Are you 90min behind down here?

the time friend is 9:42pm here, but glad to see any other states or counties here.

You each have a valuable and great time, and there's no 'one' that's better.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

it's cold, grey and miserable in London and I have spent the morning typing up witness testimony of graphic child abuse

also tesco have run out of my favourite sandwich

go monday

woooo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's monday morning and I'm ready to go to work and cry

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Mr. Flunchy posted:

it's cold, grey and miserable in London and I have spent the morning typing up witness testimony of graphic child abuse

also tesco have run out of my favourite sandwich

go monday

woooo

Hey look - you are helping in the legal process. That's a great thing, and I respect you friend.

Wait till you get home, the make the bestest sandwich you can. I believe in you pal.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

dads a mall cop posted:

it's monday morning and I'm ready to go to work and cry

I am in awe of your ability to go to work even facing that feeling. You are stronger then you think.

You know what? Think of us here giving you support.

I have faith in you friend.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

how are you, sas, my new pal?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

how are you, sas, my new pal?

I'm very well - supervising Mango picking and loving the heat and life up here in the top end of Oz.

Really missing the hockey scene though, but loving seeing NZ demolish the Aus in every sport! Although it sounds mean.

Australia deserves my support and I love this country.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Sas posted:

I'm very well - supervising Mango picking and loving the heat and life up here in the top end of Oz.

Really missing the hockey scene though, but loving seeing NZ demolish the Aus in every sport! Although it sounds mean.

I do believe they have hockies there in Ozland and New Ozland.

oh here it is http://www.theaihl.com/leagues/front_pageAIHL.cfm?clientID=3856&leagueID=11464

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

I do believe they have hockies there in Ozland and New Ozland.

oh here it is http://www.theaihl.com/leagues/front_pageAIHL.cfm?clientID=3856&leagueID=11464

Thanks!!! I guess my team is the Perth Thunder, because Darwin doesn't have a team and I'm not supporting those east coast teams.

Even though they deserve some support, good on all the teams for playing.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Sas posted:

You are welcome, I love that white t-shirt/brown jacket combo on your avatar.

You are an awesome person and I respect your views. You make a difference to this world.

Thanks

And thank you, Scandinavian Airlines, for flying me safely around the world

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

Thanks

And thank you, Scandinavian Airlines, for flying me safely around the world

You are welcome, and I hope you had a great flight!!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Sas posted:

Just let's be nice. A cuppa tea and some scones while being nice and having a great time.

if you became a mod you'd be mod sas :mmmhmm:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

*furiously checks forums regs*

*browses rules*

:eyepop:
I didn't know airplanes could post on my forums

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

AAB posted:

*furiously checks forums regs*

*browses rules*

:eyepop:
I didn't know airplanes could post on my forums

we can and please make sure your seat belt is fastened at all times friend!!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

if you became a mod you'd be mod sas :mmmhmm:

Thank you sir, and may I say that your avatar used to worry me very much when playing Simcity!!

I enjoy this free speech that's going on. it's fun. we're all friends here.

So, it's bedtime for me, but just wanted to say - no matter what you do tomorrow, know that I support you 100%!!

Have a great night friends, and I value each and every one of you. DON"T CHANGE!!

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Sas posted:

we can and please make sure your seat belt is fastened at all times friend!!

do I have to keep my arms and legs inside the ride at all times????

milktwice
Feb 15, 2012
Halfway through the day now, can't wait to go home and take a nice long poo poo

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Sas posted:

I believe in you pal.

:)

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

sounds like you do a great job and help many people.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i froze my rear end off cutting wood w a chainsaw and it snowed five inches when the weather report said it wasnt supposed to

then i drank lovely domestic lager and it might as well have been seltzer, total bullshit

need to wake up in four hours...

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It's over!! Monday is over!!!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i froze my rear end off cutting wood w a chainsaw and it snowed five inches when the weather report said it wasnt supposed to

then i drank lovely domestic lager and it might as well have been seltzer, total bullshit

need to wake up in four hours...

how's your blade looking? I love chainsawing up wood, best times of the year is when the storms rock in and then I get to chop up treea all over the farm!

I really miss the snow, the lowest it gets here is about 20 C in winter... lol the winter-less North is annoying sometimes!

Sas fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's over!! Monday is over!!!

It is my friend - it's 5:30pm on Tuesday!!! And what a great week it's going to be!

• Locked thread