Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

No more movie posts!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
you first

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
This was too obvious a thread idea, that's why I didn't post it.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

flavor posted:

This was too obvious a thread idea, that's why I didn't post it.

The madness has to end!!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Might as we'll ask the sun to stop shining. Which will happen at some point so there's still hope, yet!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I've been trying to get goons to make better posts forever now. Don't even bother. It's a lost cause. Just let them run this poo poo into the ground.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
im gaycku

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Windows 98 posted:

I've been trying to get goons to make better posts forever now. Don't even bother. It's a lost cause. Just let them run this poo poo into the ground.

I think you mean :regd08:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

In Kill la kill why didnt all the characters die from being bad and not good?? :twisted:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
tell me about your favorite anime and then

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Harime Nui posted:

I think you mean :regd08:

To be honest I was on my phone app and didn't remember the smilie name so I just typed it out. Tyvm I appreciate the correction.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

If there weren't bad posts this place would be a ghost town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gbs is the bad poster honeypot
it requires only enough good posters to maintain the illusion so yospos and ycs to a lesser degree remain pure
fyad self regulates

• Locked thread