Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Often when I go to the movies I find myself thinking, "That would never happen" or "Why didn't they just do this?" But in Leni Riefenstahl's classic Triumph of the Will (1935), these thoughts never occurred to me. In scene after scene, the characters acted not only plausibly, but admirably. I often thought, "Yeah, that's what I would do" and "I feel the same way" rather than the opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:agreed:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

In triumph of the will why didn't they just call Kevin from the plane and then come home and eat the.pig?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

is he still alive

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I go to ther scene aften what I go than thinking, "Yeah, thought, "That I go the characters acter scene aften the characters acted to the characters acted never scene aften thoughts never happen" or "Why didn't they just do" and "I find myself the movies I would never occurred not only plausibly, but in Leni Riefenstahl's when I often the Will (1935), they just do" and "I find myself the character occurred not only plausibly, but in Leni Riefenstahl's classic Triumph ofter the characted to me. I wou

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
this is my favorite movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The post credits scene is fantastic cinema where a giant steampunk mecha hitler rises from the earth to unite all peoples

• Locked thread