Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i loving had some ice cream, but i'm lactose intolerant (it tastes good~~) and why wont the loving search work properly

gently caress it i gotta go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
oh man.... hard times today

well, let's discuss the finer points of poop posting itt

what kinda position do you like to use when poop posting?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
generally i like to sit up straight and let both the shitposts and poo poo flow right on through me
on days like today tho, i have to lean forward and just launch with both barrels into the toilet

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
Got the initial onslaught out of my butt.

Will update soon.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It's called "I make about half of my post while making GBS threads on the toilet"

And I really regret not letting it have the poo poo post tag

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm pooping right now

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
not pooped today and usually have a good half hour at work pooping whilst browsing forums so worried

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i am constipated.

gently caress you guys.

britishbornandbread posted:

not pooped today and usually have a good half hour at work pooping whilst browsing forums so worried

sup non pooping buddy :hfive:

Kukash fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 17, 2014

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

you post when you arent pooping?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
britishbornandneedsmorebreadinhisdiet

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Always poop on the clock

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

"I can't believe I get paid for this poo poo."

I've had coworkers that would time their fiber intake so they would get paid to take a dump.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I tried to poop earlier but it was a horrific experience and basically nothing came out I think I injured my guts in the process.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I wish I were getting paid for this dump I'm taking, being unemployed means you don't get paid for poo poo

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
probably the best place to ask, but do you guys stand up to wipe or do you just put your hand through your legs while sitting?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

probably the best place to ask, but do you guys stand up to wipe or do you just put your hand through your legs while sitting?

I usually drag my rear end across the carpet like a dog.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Kinda both

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

Kinda both

• Locked thread