Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Superbowl?
The AZ Cardinals
Cardinals
Arizona
Cards
View Results

• Locked thread
ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

blue squares posted:

Why in Manziel getting bashed here? Some creep tried to hug him. Isn't that the point of a security detail?

He should have been home with his nose in the playbook, not out at 2 a.m. on a school night .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It'll come out that's his coke guy.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

blue squares posted:

Why in Manziel getting bashed here? Some creep tried to hug him. Isn't that the point of a security detail?

Probably because his entourage or bodyguards or whatever beat the gently caress outta the guy instead of simply getting him to gently caress off.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

say no to bats posted:

I'm anxiously awaiting TMZ to get the leaked footage of the Manziel brawl.

Even though the Browns are 7-4 and Hoyer has 4 4th quarter comeback wins this year, all a lot of Browns fans want to keep talking about is Manziel and this latest bit of bad PR has blown the gently caress up already.

The footage is going to be great, people are going to lose their poo poo.

Absolutely hilarious that the ATL game gets counted as a "fourth quarter comeback" for Brian Hoyer because he almost gave away the game twice in the last five minutes.

It's like if I took a poo poo on the floor, my wife cleaned up after me, then I said, "Hey aren't I great at cleaning the floors".

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
My favorite cricketer, Yuvraj Singh, was diagnosed with lung cancer a few years ago and not only did he beat it after a few rounds of chemo but he is back playing cricket at a high level. #BERRYSTRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

JPrime posted:

I'm never making an N/V thread again.

Next time make a good poll :hawksin:

• Locked thread