Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
So I met this smoking hot girl over the internet. We meet up and she's super cool, smart, and not put off by my fedora. One unique element: she's an Orthodox Jew.

Anyone have any experience dating Orthodox Jews? What are the do's and the don'ts? What's the best way to awaken their passions? What are their shaving habits like?

I would put this in E/N, but GBS seems to have more articulate opinions on the Semitic people. Serious answers only, this is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

From what I understand they're pretty goddamn lazy on Saturday. Won't even flip a light switch.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Go to the Seinfeld episode covering this for advice.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i hear it can work out if you're both into ritualistic genital mutilation

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Their age is usually printed on their torso just above where a surgeon would make an appendectomy incision.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hope you like kvetching

Also orthodox jews generally dont date non orthodox jews so something is going on there, or the op just has his pants on fire.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Dont' kiss them after eating your night hams. Wait between your morning and afternoon hams.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I know this girl. She just wants your money (and your dick pardon my French).

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

Hope you like kvetching

Also orthodox jews generally dont date non orthodox jews so something is going on there, or the op just has his pants on fire.

I think that rule is not so hard and fast. She ain't Hasidic.

I'm a Jew as well, but I'm reconstructionist as gently caress. Maybe I'm OK?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when you see your avatar do you feel like cutting and sucking on the babies dick

if so you're probably okay

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
OY VEY

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
If you say you hate Palestinians you're guaranteed to get into her pants. From what I've heard.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
are they even allowed to gently caress non jews?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

get her to teach you yiddish it's a cool language

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Never again.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hebophilia is illegal opp

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Remember to cut a hole in all your sheets before she arrives.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Last Buffalo posted:

...and not put off by my fedora.

Close thread.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Last Buffalo posted:

I think that rule is not so hard and fast. She ain't Hasidic.

I'm a Jew as well, but I'm reconstructionist as gently caress. Maybe I'm OK?

maybe she Hasidic tho

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I think they have to walk to church on saturdays, and that's normally when I play golf so definitely a no-no if you are a golf player.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
According to a random youtube video I watched days ago she'll have to wear a wig if you get married.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I dated an orthodox Jew. She was in the SJW crowd, had serious daddy issues, and other trauma related to physical abuse. I was the only person she had dated in the past year that wasn't at least 32 (she was 19).

She had tits the size of beach balls and hosed like a champ, though. Was completely shaved too, which surprised me.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Not a Children posted:

I dated an orthodox Jew. She was in the SJW crowd, had serious daddy issues, and other trauma related to physical abuse. I was the only person she had dated in the past year that wasn't at least 32 (she was 19).

She had tits the size of beach balls and hosed like a champ, though. Was completely shaved too, which surprised me.

Daddy issues always bring about the best sex.

I wise man once said ''Never stick your dick in crazy. But it is, however, a lot of fun.''

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Hide your foreskin
Hide your shekels
Because they cuckin e'erbody out hurr

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
So are talking about the 'dresses conservatively but fairly normal' type or the full on ankle length denim skirt with bad hair type? Because the former will usually be pretty good about personal maintenance stuff like bathing and shaving and not eating Christian babies. But if it's the latter, well, you're on your own there buddy.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Make sure to wash your love sheet often. Gets crusty a gross after a while.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011

The Mentalizer posted:

So are talking about the 'dresses conservatively but fairly normal' type or the full on ankle length denim skirt with bad hair type?

Former, and not that conservative in dress. Smokes weed too.

I'm trying to figure out if my own Jewyness is an asset or a liability.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Last Buffalo posted:

I'm trying to figure out if my own Jewyness is an asset or a liability.

concentrate hard enough and you will quickly come to the final solution

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
You're in luck! Orthodox Jews already wear fedoras, so you won't stand out too much.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Will she shave her beard for you?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My cousins and aunt and uncle are orthodox and god drat it's annoying as gently caress every time we over there. Really only because they keep orthodox kosher and I can't eat a loving cheeseburger. Who has a BBQ without cheese burgers. God drat.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Node posted:

If you say you hate Palestinians you're guaranteed to get into her pants. From what I've heard.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Last Buffalo posted:

smoking hot Orthodox Jew.

There is no such thing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Darkman Fanpage posted:

There is no such thing.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Their weddings can be very dope. It's weird because they separate the men and women with a giant curtain, but they make up for it getting poo poo faced and dancing like a bunch of mad cunts. Even the really old guys party hard.

• Locked thread