Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Look how he's going to squeeze that little kitten's neck.

Here he's about to bite the head of one while snapping the neck of another.

Look at the fear in that kitten's eyes. It knows it's fate.

Sometimes no kittens are available, so he has to strangle adult cats instead. They have half the power, so they're an emergency ration.

He enjoys crushing their fragile skulls. Look how smug he is. He knows we're powerless to stop him.

Pretty sure this is his dealer, but he won't confirm because he never answers anyone questions unless they've been pre-approved.

And I'm pretty sure his political doppelganger, Tony Abbott, feasts on baby koalas and live coral. Beware the conservatives of the Commonwealth, they have done evil things to attain their position. Your pet could be next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Ah…I'm supposed to be asleep now but let me say…

I liked that guy a lot cuz he was all into cats! I was like "That Canadian guy is great. Not the crack guy, the guy who has all his pictures taken with cats."

BUT then I looked him up and actually it seems like he has weird/not nice ideas about things.

So now I don't say I like him, but I still like cats and Canada.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I didn't even really realize it until somebody mentioned it, but Harper seriously hides from any and all press because he's a robot no one likes. Previous Prime Ministers you saw in the press all the time, for good or bad. Harpers been in office for 8 years, and I've only seen him on TV a handful of times. He's just some tit living in his ivory tower, never to be seen by the plebes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I didn't even really realize it until somebody mentioned it, but Harper seriously hides from any and all press because he's a robot no one likes. Previous Prime Ministers you saw in the press all the time, for good or bad. Harpers been in office for 8 years, and I've only seen him on TV a handful of times. He's just some tit living in his ivory tower, never to be seen by the plebes.

He surfaced recently to tell Putin that he's a very bad man and he needs to leave Ukraine alone!

Canadians tell Harper to leave kittens alone, but does he listen? No.

Hypocrite!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be that Canadians are morons, Tony Abutt doesn't eat kittens and he's in control of a country full of braindead people too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

cat big

• Locked thread