Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juan fitzcarraldo
Aug 25, 2014

If you don't give me your support, I'll have to shit all over you. I don't want to do that but I can, and I will if I have to.
walk into a room full of women and say "who want sex?" . surely at least one person there will want sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

juan fitzcarraldo posted:

walk into a room full of women and say "who want sex?" . surely at least one person there will want sex

double your chances by wearing a funny hat

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Any girls in thread? Who want sex

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nameless_Steve posted:

double your chances by being bi.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Nameless_Steve posted:

double your chances by wearing a funny hat

quadruple your chances by being Dikembe Mutumbo

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
three little words: I brought Doritos!

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
hey, does this smell like rohypnol?

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

I only shower every three days.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Waiting for a blind date to show up. I will try each of these until sex is initiated

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Hey ladies. My crotch is rank 4.

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Wertjoe posted:

I only shower every three days.

Maybe so... people react to pheromones they smell in sweat and oils, even if they don't realize it. Don't let your underarms smell terrible, and wash your face if you don't want zits, but washing the rest of your body every other day... you'll walk around in a cloud of sexiness.

Miss Areola Canasta fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Feb 9, 2015

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

*looks at clock*
"hey, it's [whatever time it is]. That's a good time for sex, right?"

Never tried this one, but I'd guess it would work at least 11 out of 52 times.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Portable Staplefrog posted:

*looks at clock*
"hey, it's [whatever time it is]. That's a good time for sex, right?"

Never tried this one, but I'd guess it would work at least 11 out of 52 times.

What if it's not a good time for sex? Do I just set my watch to the right time? I feel like the lady might check her smartphone and it would be hard to change time there beforehand. Still might work if you are the only person in the room who has a timepiece.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

What if it's not a good time for sex? Do I just set my watch to the right time? I feel like the lady might check her smartphone and it would be hard to change time there beforehand. Still might work if you are the only person in the room who has a timepiece.

Even a broken cock is right twice a day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
strap a suicide bomb vest to your chest and go out into public square and detonate

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Paladinus posted:

What if it's not a good time for sex?

In that case, look away from the clock and don't say anything.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

Maybe so... people react to pheromones they smell in sweat and oils, even if they don't realize it. Don't let your underarms smell terrible, and wash your face if you don't want zits, but washing the rest of your body every other day... you'll walk around in a cloud of sexiness.

Don't tell goons to wash themselves less. Goons need to wash themselves more.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Just don't tell her you're an F-35 pilot she'll know you can't get it up.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Miss Areola Canasta posted:

double entendres are sexy. They show you're eloquent, witty, and sassy.

Amarcarts posted:

Just don't tell her you're an F-35 pilot she'll know you can't get it up.

Trap sprung

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

There's no greater aphrodisiac than that dance move where your arms and shoulders form one wiggling line.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Take a cue from Def Leppard, and dump a big bag of Domino's sugar over each other's naked bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
eyyy bae bae u want sum fuk?

• Locked thread