Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I watch it every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A DISC INTO THE WII U. ITS SUPER SMASH BROTHERS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH MY MAIN CHARACTER, VILLAGER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN DIGGING SOUNDS WHEN I BURY SOME ANIME SWORDSMEN OR EVEN WHEN I MISS MY TREE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE TOWN'S MOST DANGEROUS LOAN SHARK. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TECHS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY DOING THEM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING GYROID EVERY MORNIng

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Raserys posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A DISC INTO THE WII U. ITS SUPER SMASH BROTHERS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH MY MAIN CHARACTER, VILLAGER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I BURY SOME ANIME SWORDSMEN OR EVEN WHEN I MISS MY TREE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE TOWN'S MOST DANGEROUS LOAN SHARK. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TECHS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY DOING THEM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING GYROID EVERY MORNIng

Ah, yes. That meme. *sips latte*

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I am very grateful to graey_alien for making funny posts that I can copy and paste

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Raserys posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A DISC INTO THE WII U. ITS SUPER SMASH BROTHERS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH MY MAIN CHARACTER, VILLAGER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN DIGGING SOUNDS WHEN I BURY SOME ANIME SWORDSMEN OR EVEN WHEN I MISS MY TREE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE TOWN'S MOST DANGEROUS LOAN SHARK. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TECHS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY DOING THEM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING GYROID EVERY MORNIng

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm a big fan of meme's, and that one is one of my favorites

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ps the weekly is going to be on sunday again, 5 pm est. same rules as always. quote this if you want in

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

also please say something if it turns out you won't be able to make it. most people are good about showing up but there's always one or two people who don't, f lobot. its funny that they keep getting placed higher than the earliest losers due to wonky brackets but its also dumb. Thanks and god bless

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

also please say something if it turns out you won't be able to make it. most people are good about showing up but there's always one or two people who don't, f lobot. its funny that they keep getting placed higher than the earliest losers due to wonky brackets but its also dumb. Thanks and god bless

I won't be there.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I'll fight this week, and this time I'll show my true color(s).

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

sharrrk posted:

I realized just now that I missed the thing on Sunday.

Sorry to my opponents

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Why do they have to be on sunday. my IRL weeklies are then.

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

sharrrk posted:

ps the weekly is going to be on sunday again, 5 pm est. same rules as always. quote this if you want in

Meow

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
my new fave luigi technique is rising nair into cyclone topkill

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So, I just post my NNID here and it gets added to the OP? Either way - InsertGeneriName (No c in generi)

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

The op is like a year old and the guy doesnt post here at all. The best way to get games with goons is to hang out on the irc channel and just see if anyone wants to play

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

sharrrk posted:

Make it so people have to sign up and check in or, just sign up 30 minutes beforehand. And self-reporting.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Gaffle posted:

The op is like a year old and the guy doesnt post here at all. The best way to get games with goons is to hang out on the irc channel and just see if anyone wants to play

i'll make a new thread if people want one. i will never stop posting

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

Why do they have to be on sunday. my IRL weeklies are then.

because thats what day i have off next weekend

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

sharrrk posted:

Haven't faced goons in a long time. What the hell, sign me up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Technically speaking, Sunday isn't a day of the week.

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

sharrrk posted:

make it a smash megathread seeing as how the project m thread is dead.

and also include tutorial videos on how to wavedash

NerfHerderEX
Aug 13, 2015

GG!

whalestory posted:

make it a smash megathread seeing as how the project m thread is dead.

and also include tutorial videos on how to wavedash

Yes, more Melee please.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

sharrrk posted:

In it to get bodied

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

sharrrk posted:

I will probably not be showing up for this

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

sharrrk posted:

Make the thread sharrrk

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ncyx31pPM

here is the latest in the tech of the week series

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Tonetta posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ncyx31pPM

here is the latest in the tech of the week series

Video takes over a full minute to get to anything actually useful.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

jivjov posted:

they're having fun with the theater of it, come on dude.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Here's some real content: more people should play Kirby because he's actually got a fun combo game and he's Very Strong, like a tiny rounder Sheik. In fact if you copy Sheik's power there is virtually no difference between them at all anymore.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

kirby is a strong baby. powerful

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Reiley posted:

they're having fun with the theater of it, come on dude.

I'm okay with a channel intro or whatever, but not a minute-long one.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

jivjov posted:

I'm okay with a channel intro or whatever, but not a minute-long one.

Alright dude, I'll keep that in mind.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:geno: yaaaaay jivjov's here

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

jivjov posted:

then dont watch it theyre not forcing you to watch their video

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Tonetta posted:

then dont watch it theyre not forcing you to watch their video

I didn't watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012