Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

For real it's actually Martin Short in anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If a bland female character has a haircut like this

they're just there because it's the kind of girl the writer wants to have sex with, if he could choose any kind

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Beef Turret posted:

If a bland female character has a haircut like this

they're just there because it's the kind of girl the writer wants to have sex with, if he could choose any kind

i desperately want a threesome with monk and the galaxy quest alien

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
The bad guy from spy kids 3. I didn't watch it but he's probably pretty bad.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Action Yak Police posted:

I like how The Merchant of Venice is basically "look at how evil and greedy jews are" but we still make kids read it in school.
So that rear end in a top hat who thought that because his ships sunk, even though he knew that was a risk, he should get a free pass.
I think that's what happened it's been at least ten years since I read it.

Best character though is Waluigi.

isnt the point of merchant of venice more that if you treat someone as a monster their entire life, they will probably live up to it eventually?

on a similar note though, I was going to name Katherine from Taming of the Shrew, because that one is literally all 'lol all you need to make a woman obedient is to physically and psychologically torture her for a while - this is a good thing'

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

the blonde guy in blade trinity

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Zazi posted:

isnt the point of merchant of venice more that if you treat someone as a monster their entire life, they will probably live up to it eventually?

on a similar note though, I was going to name Katherine from Taming of the Shrew, because that one is literally all 'lol all you need to make a woman obedient is to physically and psychologically torture her for a while - this is a good thing'

Shylock is a bit like Caliban in that yep if you treat a dog mean you raise a mean dog but also calibans a son of an evil witch and Shylock is a Jew and they were both pretty much devils to be scorned and pittied to ol' will

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

ummmmmm cant believe no one has said curtis from dream girls yet???

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Ben Affleck from Armageddon. Bruce Willis died for that twerp.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

concerned mom posted:

Kind of surprised we've got this far in the thread and no one has said jar jar yet. Real answer though is the inspector in an inspector calls. The whole play would have been much better without him

there's a part in the rifftrax for 'phantom menace' where mike just blurts out "LOOK GO TO HELL" when jar jar is talking and it always makes me laugh and laugh

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Ben Affleck from Armageddon. Bruce Willis died for that twerp.

"thanks for sacrificing yourself bro now imma go back to raw dogging your super hot daughter while the big fat guy watches"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Napoleon Dynamite

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Fat Bastard from anything featuring Fat Bastard like Austin Powers 2. I like AP2 a lot, but Fat Bastard ruins it entirely with being there, gross, and unfunny. He's like a living embodiment of the decline of South Park's humor quality. Fat and gross was funny when I was in elementary school, but not so much into adulthood.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Fat Bastard from anything featuring Fat Bastard like Austin Powers 2. I like AP2 a lot, but Fat Bastard ruins it entirely with being there, gross, and unfunny. He's like a living embodiment of the decline of South Park's humor quality. Fat and gross was funny when I was in elementary school, but not so much into adulthood.

its really fuckiing hilarious to learn how much of a perfectionist dickwad control freak mike myers is on set when 99% of his movies are poo poo and piss jokes

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

haljordan posted:

its really fuckiing hilarious to learn how much of a perfectionist dickwad control freak mike myers is on set when 99% of his movies are poo poo and piss jokes

Maybe he's a parallel universe Martin Short who suffered brain damage in an experiment to make himself normal-sized?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Maybe he's a parallel universe Martin Short who suffered brain damage in an experiment to make himself normal-sized?

MARTIN SHORT WAS IN CAPTAIN RON YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
I love the movie Source Code but any time Dr. Rutledge says or does literally anything I just think "no, please, stop, why"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

client
Aug 19, 2010

the wheelchair retard from texas chain saw massacre

• Locked thread