Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogo
Sep 24, 2007
Shrimp & Grits is a tasty food. I tried it for the first time today despite being HIGHLY skeptical. I recommend you all try it at your earliest next meal. I would post a picture but its just shrimp and grits.. And some sauce too. Plus I'm not your mom so gently caress off OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
Shrimp and grits is loving awesome. I spent many years hating grits and trying every add-in in an attempt to like them. Never liked them until I found shrimp & grits.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mnemosyne posted:

Shrimp and grits is loving awesome. I spent many years hating grits and trying every add-in in an attempt to like them. Never liked them until I found shrimp & grits.

your avatar reminds me of a cat that hung out in our yard before we had to deliver it to a farm. please don't make me relive these struggles.

also, grits could not be as good as a proportionate amount of extra shrimp, so. the gently caress are you doing.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

BKPR posted:

also, grits could not be as good as a proportionate amount of extra shrimp, so. the gently caress are you doing.

Shrimp and grits are awesome, and nothing precludes you from getting a disproportionate amount of shrimp. Grits are fantastic, though.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

But, what if instead of grits, you had double disproportionate shrimp.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

BKPR posted:

I give up, I can't argue against ever larger portions of shrimp. Were one ever to run short of shrimp, throwing some grits under the masses of shrimp you were able to secure would be a good addition, though.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i reluctantly agree, because the idea of shrimp shortages scares me.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

BKPR posted:

Yeah, man, gently caress grits, just eat shrimp.

I don't have anything in particular against grits, but if you're already eating shrimp, then you might as well just eat more shrimp.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
shrimp is god-tier protein. one time i thought id game the system by getting shrimp from the thai market that hadnt been proccessed, basically just tossed in a bag and frozen and way cheaper than shrimp that'd had the head cut off and the poop strip removed.

you know what, it's really not worth it, cleaning shrimp is a bitch and a half, just pay the extra to let some wage slave in a factory do it.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

shrimp is god-tier protein. one time i thought id game the system by getting shrimp from the thai market that hadnt been proccessed, basically just tossed in a bag and frozen and way cheaper than shrimp that'd had the head cut off and the poop strip removed.

you know what, it's really not worth it, cleaning shrimp is a bitch and a half, just pay the extra to let some wage slave in a factory do it.

This is the truth.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
people who have time to clean shrimp also do stupid poo poo like make 'DIY laundry detergent' and are probably housewives with no monetary value to their time anyways

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
they make deveiners you know. heading shrimp still sucks though, but that's what you have kids or a guest willing to do bitchwork for

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Shrimp loving rule. Cook them in a pan with some olive oil or butter and Old Bay seasoning and eat that poo poo right up,

It really makes me feel bad for the Jews.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the only reason shrimp taste so good is because their diet is almost exclusively fish poop and fish farts

same goes for lobster, crab, and catfish

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
looks like cum

tates like cum. tastes great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Booties posted:

looks like cum

tates like cum. tastes great

If your cum looks or tastes like shrimp seel medical attention. But In the mean time butter that dill

• Locked thread