Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
there are literally a billion asian women on this planet and he chose that screeching bitch who thought she was meta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
hm...

could it be...

he saw something in her...

oh nope i guess not

lol at all the people who "respect" john lennon as an artist or something but can't think of a single reason why he would make such a crazy choice as to be with yoko ono...

hm...

maybe she got something going on that you completely unimaginative and resentful turds can't even fathom, and she is actually a loving genius.

oh no wait tha tcouldn't be it, instead this dude i worship as a creative god just made some sort of massive mistake choosing this partner to whom he was ridiculously committed

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if i was one of the lennon kids i would be a race car driver

beatles suck too btw welp see ya

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

kliksf posted:

I don't know mang Double Fantasy sure looked like a return to form and then he was murdered so

more like it was overproduced and tacky as gently caress that people only liked because it came out 2 weeks before he died

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Mariana Horchata posted:

u really gotta put some serious effort into finding an asian chick that loving ghastly when ur john loving lennon. i really wonder how he truly felt when he was given the free pass to get hosed up and bang May Pang in LA for the better part of 2yrs...only to return to her feet and live out the rest of his days as her househusband

Maybe he loved her more for who she was as a person than what she looked like? I know it sounds weird but human beings do that sometimes.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

beatlegs posted:

Maybe he loved her more for who she was as a person than what she looked like? I know it sounds weird but human beings do that sometimes.

woah no dude what a BETA thing to say lmao

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

ThePutty posted:

more like it was overproduced and tacky as gently caress that people only liked because it came out 2 weeks before he died

I love Lennon, but I was around back then, and the truth is in the weeks before he died Double Fantasy was getting pummeled by critics and fans. It does have "Watching The Wheels" on it though, which almost makes up for the rest of it.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

i don't get why he didn't just do a raw album from the shitload of demos he made around that time. they were way better on their own merits than the super production that ended up on double fantasy and it would have been so much better

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

beatlegs posted:

most likely, and if so i can respect that but :justpost:

but there is no excusing her voice whatsoever.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
yoko ono is a rad rear end bitch and anybody who says different is a completely clueless bag of poo poo

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

beatlegs posted:

ive seen beatles/john fans flip their poo poo when you suggest that john actually loved yoko. its hilarious

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

gently caress the haters, Double Fantasy is awesome.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

nomadologique posted:

hm...

could it be...

he saw something in her...

nomadologique posted:

yoko ono is a rad rear end bitch and anybody who says different is a completely clueless bag of poo poo

:captainpop:

gb2bedyoko

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Four pages in, and NO ONE posted this?! All of you fellow Millenials should be ashamed of yourselves!

http://youtu.be/YpDRl2uD3_c

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Give Ireland back to the Irish
Give Lapland back to the Lapps
Give Taiwan back to the Chinese
And Yoko back to the Japs

-From the comedy album National Lampoon's Radio Dinner , 1972.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Dinner

Also contains the Joan Baez ballad Pull the Triggers Niggers (We're with you all the way)*, and Catch it and You Keep It where contestants catch prizes tossed from a 10 story building ("You just won a Hamilton-Beech electric range!").

It's hysterical.

*It actually says "Pull the Tregros Negroes" on the label to forestall whining.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 21, 2014

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

nomadologique posted:

Yup.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
The Beatles were really, really good.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
She gave amazing head is the answer.

e. still does

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TIL: some people appear to not like the beatles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

nomadologique posted:

• Locked thread