Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
Seattle is going to win. There are no good teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Flikken posted:

I was at that game.

It was the first NFL game I had ever been to.

I'm amazed you're still a football fan. Then again

PUSSY MASTER 007 posted:

Yall are discussing the worst games ever, and nobody's posted a Bills-Browns game yet? Absolutely shameful.

This game was far, far, far worse. The Hawks-Browns 9-3? or whatever it was snorefest was just boring and uneventful.

This classic 2009 Derek Anderson setting records for worst season by a QB in modern post-merger history and having the worst 5 games in a row ever?

Holy loving poo poo.

His 2-17 with 1 INT performance was among the worst things I have ever witnessed in sports. It wasn't like those 15 incompletions were dropped or bounced off hands. Those motherfuckers were sailing 3 yards over the head of players and/or 5-10 yards lateral to anyone on the field.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I feel a loooot better about the Bengals @ Texans game now that I know they have the 30th ranked defense for passing yards. The one thing Andy does well consistently is shred bad secondaries.

• Locked thread