Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008
And have a envelope with my name and address on it from CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES... I have not opened it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you owe 17 years back child support ...dad

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008
I am 27 years old.. this has to be every mans worst nightmare amirite?!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

dennis4167 posted:

I am a 39 year old man who is getting evicted from my parents home effective February 1st 2015. I have $2,618.34 in my bank account and receive $1300 a month in welfare payments. I have no children, have never had a relationship and do not have any friends. I have never held a job for more than a year. I smoke a pack of cigarettes per day. I know I have made some odd posts in the past but this is not a 'troll' I am typing this because I feel like poo poo and just need to get it out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
well you probably are

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008
@ FordPre, what does this have to do with my mail? People on here are awful.

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

I can only hope, it may not even be about illegitamite children I have sent out a lot of Job apps working for the state it is probably that. It is all offical with CHILD SUPPORT services so I do not want to open it right now.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

dennis4167 posted:

I am 27 years old.. this has to be every mans worst nightmare amirite?!

op don't make poo poo up you freaking loser

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

went to male box today

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

op don't make poo poo up you freaking loser

If you read further itt that FordPre inappropriately brought in you will see i CONFESSED about my age later and was probated 6 hour for it!

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008
Well men what would you do if you had a envelope from CHILD SUPPORT services staring you in the face right now? I don't need the teenagers chiming in with their stupid put downs I need grown men advice right now.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
loving open it op you piece of poo poo. you think im going to loving wait around while this drags out? this foru'm move's a mile a minute and precious seconds are ticking away fucker

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

Carol Pizzamom posted:

loving open it op you piece of poo poo. you think im going to loving wait around while this drags out? this foru'm move's a mile a minute and precious seconds are ticking away fucker

How many kids you got?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
They are just letting you know they are looking into your income to make sure you are paying the correct amount per month.

e. unless you don't have any kids that you know of then you're hosed human being

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

Ramsus posted:

They are just letting you know they are looking into your income to make sure you are paying the correct amount per month.

e. unless you don't have any kids that you know of then you're hosed human being

Do you have any kids?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Can parents request restitution from their loser adult children that they supported?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

dennis4167 posted:

Do you have any kids?

I have a kid and my opinion is open it. This thread sucks and you dragging it out is stupid. Nobody cares. Open it or stfu

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Can parents request restitution from their loser adult children that they supported?

Only if they've seen what kind of condo decorations they've purchased and are displeased with the results.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I wish op had kids so there'd be someone there mature enough to open a goddamn envelope

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

Three Olives posted:

They shouldn't be able to because they are lovely enablers and should make their kids move out or be a secretary in the military or something.

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008
Opened envelope, it is JOB RELATED saying to submit poo poo..
oh man a huge sigh of relief! Gonna go to little caesers and celebrate! I would say thank you but you were all pretty rude about the whole thing.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

:gas:

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

Ramsus posted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

They shouldn't be able to because they are lovely enablers and should make their kids move out or be a secretary in the military or something.

Was that a dig at me? You are ugly. And would probably cry on the bus to basic.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Another mystery solved. I'd like to thank everyone here for making all this happen. God Bless.

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

Ramsus posted:

you were wrong human being!

*eats little caesers hot and ready* when I poo poo it out in a few hours I will imagine the toilet being your filthy mouth! HAHAHAAHAAH

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
future tips for your gimmick:

-decide on one age and stick with it

-make something funny (for you or us, this didnt even entertain you)

dennis4167
Mar 30, 2008

extra stout posted:

future tips for your gimmick:

-decide on one age and stick with it

-make something funny (for you or us, this didnt even entertain you)

Would you be entertained by a official envelope with your name on it from child support services? I was terrified.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

dennis4167 posted:

And have a envelope with my name and address on it from CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES... I have not opened it yet.

Dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Post a pic of the envelope or letter with any personal info blocked out along with a postit with your username on it.

• Locked thread