Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Wake up hung over as poo poo, missing a credit card, I've got the terror shits

Spinach and egg breakfast quesadilla and coffee helps

Drive my friend to the abortion clinic, all my willpower to remember to avoid dead baby jokes

Call USAA to wire $15k to buy my house in North Carolina, while in the waiting room

Run into hot Russian acquaintance as she's signing her copay at the desk

What a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So you guys didn't grab lunch after the abortion? Huh.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I'm still here, it's like a 3 or 4 hour wait. Figure I might as well get some work done.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Don't mind me just doin the ole daily trip to the abortion clinic.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

There are some QTs here

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
If you aren't getting phone numbers while you're there, you ain't doing it right.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it's like that episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Good morning GIP, I spent way more time than was probably appropriate to pick out perfect presents for my niece and nephew who are coming to town this week.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

There are some QTs here

They obviously put out

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
There was an abortion clinic across the alley behind my old apartment.

Noticing it for the first time as I was moving in, I dubbed it "Chekhov's abortion clinic". Not sure what act I'm in right now.

Just a little film humor for you guys HEH.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Good morning GIP, I spent way more time than was probably appropriate to pick out perfect presents for my niece and nephew who are coming to town this week.

What did you get them?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Asses chewed, money saved, car bought. Autistic car salesman, biggest push over.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Speaking of autism, model trains are a flash sale on Amazon right now.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

zombie303 posted:

My roommate woke up to a spider crawling up his leg. Time to burn down the apartment.

Meh. I killed another black widow yesterday. I've killed more in the past month than ever before and four of them were larger than any I've ever seen. Apparently they've had a good year, their population exploded to the point it made the news.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
saw an ant today. time to spread the poison again. and put out bait traps.

at least it's not mice.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
this last summer loving paper wasps invaded our house. they made about 10 different colonies all along the eaves and poo poo, and then made one really huge one at the apex of the eave at the top of the house. fuckers all died finally from the cold so now i have to go knock down all their nests. gently caress wasps.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mike-o posted:

gently caress wasps.

I get em between my gutters and eve's every year, and along my underside of my deck railings.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

GO AWAY

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:stonk:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh hey, is that a red back?

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
Got up, signed out, went out to the parkinglot and got in the car.

This morning, I sat around my house all day.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

50 Foot Ant posted:

Got up, signed out, went out to the parkinglot and got in the car.

This morning, I sat around my house all day.
Welcome back to the real world.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

not caring here posted:

Oh hey, is that a red back?

They're basically the same thing except red backs are in Australia (surprisingly they can't spit venom and loving fly). There's actually a variety of markings female widows can have...basically if there's any red at all, don't gently caress with it. Even if there's no red, it could still be a damned widow. Unless you've got ebolAIDS or you're an invalid, you'll almost certainly survive a bite especially if you go to the hospital, but I still have these fuckers. That's one of the ones I've killed recently, and they've all been that big...it's probably almost a bit over an inch across as pictured.

This is hosed up. :lol:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
They closed my Israeli K/D appreciation station thread in DnD, probably because they ran punkbuster, found nothing and got jelly

or whatever kids say on online games anymore.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

God punishing you for living in Utah.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I concur with his assessment. :sigh:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
totally got the turkey trots this morning.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nothing yet but I think the stuffing might be binding things up in there. Coffee and cigarettes and still not a fart to be had.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
This morning was pretty bad. It had to do three courtesy flushes so I didn't clog my parents' old rear end tiny pipes. I'm considerate I am.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I just got done raking some leaves. Now it's on to flushing my manual transmission fluid and installing a new O2 sensor.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Even on Black Friday I can't find jeans in my size.

Would my Secret Santa please just lop off a few inches from my legs so I can find pants that fit?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
avoid the temptation to check old navy for jeans, I've never had a pair of their lovely pants last more than a month without splitting somewhere, usually the rear end pockets.

Kohls usually has decent prices on jeans if there's one near you. or just look on amazon for the same brand/style you already have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Good morning gip. I hate it when I'm diggin in my nose and find some long hairs and pull them out and then can't stop sneezing.

• Locked thread