Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
There definitely ARE.

Shoot in the right place and you can one shot explode cars with the heavy revolver

They don’t leak or run out like in single player though

Ghost post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

namlosh posted:

There definitely ARE.

Shoot in the right place and you can one shot explode cars with the heavy revolver

Ghost post

one shotting gas tanks with the heavy revolver was the standard pastime for most people I played with while we were sitting in a kuruma for minutes on end every pac standard escape. some people got ridiculously good at it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

namlosh posted:

There definitely ARE.

Ghost post

Huh, that makes sense. I had read and people were saying that the gas is just supposed to leak out until the car stalls. I didn't know you could start exploding cars that way. I should start studying the models and figuring out where to shoot because I was just baffled by my pursuer suddenly turning into a fireball from one TEC-9 burst. I even started looking around to try and find if anyone else could have fired a rocket or something.

I also discovered yesterday that:

1. Buzzard missiles can also lock onto enemy people.

2. Helicopters can have slowly dying engines from too many collisions (I never had enough low-speed bumps to find out).

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Can you 1-shot a gas tank on the electrics?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Can you 1-shot a gas tank on the electrics?

Not the full electrics. On the hybrids like the Prius thing, I believe so.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Is it worth it to keep doing crate missions once I have enough cash for the import export warehouse? I was figuring on mashing the vip work, crates and i/e together so I constantly have something going while one other thjng cools down.

Rad-daddio fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Feb 9, 2018

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
No. Buy the warehouse and start filling it up so you almost always get a top range car every time you source

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

Is it worth it to keep doing crate missions once I have enough cash for the import export warehouse? I was figuring on mashing the vip work, crates and i/e together so I constantly have something going while one other thjng cools down.

Just do whatever and have fun, duder.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I think I'd like the organization work a lot better if the game was structured differently, where your associates could actually complete purchases and deliveries for you and get a percentage of the profit when the final stuff gets sold. You could fill up and empty warehouses a lot faster. As it is, it feels so grindy that it encourages you to buy Shark Cards and now I see why they make it this way.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

so, about the ghost posts and new OP

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

FFT posted:

We're lazy & goons rarely play together anymore.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Personally, I don't believe in ghost posts.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

FFT posted:

Yes, please.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Someone just fuckin make it already, the OP can always be updated later.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Don't do it, you'll anger the Ghost Post!

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

chitoryu12 posted:

Speaking of aircraft, I haaaate flying the Valkyrie and can't understand why it constantly tries to turn to the right.

On my completion of the Humane Labs raid, my gunner actually got in a minigun seat that he knew how to use instead of sitting dumbly in the copilot seat. I always listen to Self Radio so I had Jimi Hendrix's "Foxy Lady" playing as we went Vietnam on the parking lot.

Copilot seats is the best seat? It has the rapid fire grenade launcher that rapidly 2 or 3 shots enemy choppers as ling as you keep the helicopter pointed towards them and at the same height or above. I prefer it.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

If you're getting in a Valkyrie and you don't call shotgun, you're doing it wrong

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BitBasher posted:

Copilot seats is the best seat? It has the rapid fire grenade launcher that rapidly 2 or 3 shots enemy choppers as ling as you keep the helicopter pointed towards them and at the same height or above. I prefer it.

On the first run he sat in the copilot seat and did nothing. I kept shouting in the chat and he just sat there like a mannequin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Here's the new thread, i'll work on it today and make it really good and stuff, please quote mistakes for correction.

:siren: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848871 :siren:

• Locked thread