Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jesus loving Christ goons, you had one job, ONE JOB. Take decent pics, preferably of Buppy, and all we get are "sorry my camera is poo poo" or "my phone is broke". This is 2014, not 1994. Way to waste an opportunity.

I am really angry about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

spooky girlfriend posted:

Maybe you should set up a PO Box or something, so goons can still send you weird things. I imagine you won't be giving out your home address as freely as your office address.

This is a terrible idea.

Do it.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I feel some sort of horrible competition should be held for random bits of crap you don't want genuine 'Something Awful' historical artefacts.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

spud posted:

Jesus loving Christ goons, you had one job, ONE JOB. Take decent pics, preferably of Buppy, and all we get are "sorry my camera is poo poo" or "my phone is broke". This is 2014, not 1994. Way to waste an opportunity.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

spud posted:

No pictures would ever match the images you have in your mind so in some way these goons have given you the greatest gift of all.

*Waves hands in a wide arc as a rainbow appears overhead*

Imagination!

I'm gay.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

spud posted:

people dont want to be the goony weirdo just walking around taking pictures of everyone

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

White Dog Eggs posted:

I feel some sort of horrible competition should be held for random bits of crap you don't want genuine 'Something Awful' historical artefacts.

Dibs on the bathroom wastebasket!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

White Dog Eggs posted:

This is a terrible idea.

Do it.

Agreed.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Next step: burn the place down for the insurance money!

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

spud posted:

yeah seriously, the only photos have like people edited out and show nothing, this was supposed to be a gold mine of lovely nerds, what could have been

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Dizz posted:

Jesus loving christ.

it's quite good read. A future classic?

evilskillit
Jan 7, 2014

METAL TOADS

spud posted:

Then my mission was a success!

Also Lowtax I had a blast on Saturday and yes P-Hill is a shithole, if it wasn't rent wouldn't be so cheap. Maybe you can rent out the old Bannister complex, er...

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Whelp, Lowtax, I know we all hate people but when the holidays are over we should have some SA BBQs or something. It seems that a lot of people here might actually be normal humans. SA BBQ Fest. I like.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
next goonmeet is at the something awful PO Box

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Rambling Robot posted:

it's quite good read. A future classic?

It's a better horror story than Slenderman I'l give it that.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a starwar betamax posted:

next goonmeet is at the something awful PO Box

I'll bring the wanted posters

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Captain Log posted:

Whelp, Lowtax, I know we all hate people but when the holidays are over we should have some SA BBQs or something. It seems that a lot of people here might actually be normal humans. SA BBQ Fest. I like.

Remember :gooncamp: ?

Yeah.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

spankmeister posted:

Yeah.
And how long ago was that? Goons nowadays seem to have stuff like jobs, children and spouses.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

spankmeister posted:

Yeah.

dam ur right, don't wnat anything funny to happen

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tehloki posted:

people dont want to be the goony weirdo just walking around taking pictures of everyone

I hope you see the irony of this.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
please ask any of the about 30 goons who have met me IRL if you are retarded

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tehloki posted:

please ask any of the about 30 goons who have met me IRL if you are retarded

No way. I ain't taking on you and your 31 man goon crew.

I value my kneecaps and life.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
we just want to mumble to ourselves while we take pictures of you, and scratch our ample necks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

tehloki posted:

we just want to mumble to ourselves while we take pictures of you, and scratch our ample necks

your av text lied to me

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

your av text lied to me

Nigga how could his opinion be a lie? He thought you'd like it, but you didn't. That's not his fuckin fault, and he ain't loving lying. I was about to give you props on that sweet burn but then I remembered how to read.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Nigga how could his opinion be a lie? He thought you'd like it, but you didn't. That's not his fuckin fault, and he ain't loving lying. I was about to give you props on that sweet burn but then I remembered how to read.

*backs away slowly*

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Are you sassing a mod? Nice knowing you, buddy.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
This is a post Ferguson society we are free to do what we want.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
How will the unrest affect Black Friday shopping in the Kansas City area?

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Rambling Robot posted:

How will the unrest affect Black Friday shopping in the Kansas City area?

Prices are lower than ever!

CaligulaKangaroo
Jul 26, 2012

MAY YOUR HALLOWEEN BE AS STUPID AS MY LIFE IS

Lowtax posted:

I had fun with you guys all three days. I would say I'm going to miss the offices, but Pleasant Hill is a hellhole and I won't miss it at all!

Pleasant Hill was neither pleasant, nor a hill. It was a flat world of misery and poor dental care.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

CaligulaKangaroo posted:

Pleasant Hill was neither pleasant, nor a hill. It was a flat world of misery and poor dental care.

Im sure wherever you are from is a paradise

CaligulaKangaroo
Jul 26, 2012

MAY YOUR HALLOWEEN BE AS STUPID AS MY LIFE IS

gnarlyhotep posted:

Im sure wherever you are from is a paradise

...I may have driven through Wyandotte to get there.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CaligulaKangaroo posted:

Did you drove to England cos that sounds pretty much like England.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

spud posted:

Did you drove to England cos that sounds pretty much like England.

England's dental hygiene habits, with the exception of cosmetic dentistry, are better than America's if you like to read things. If you want to get down on the stereotypes backed up by surveys, Poland's teeth are the worst.

And years ago I even went to a TFR meet in Nashville with Micromancer (the goon who got national recognition for posting pictures in a thong with his guns and guitar hero controllers) and everyone was absolutely normal. The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Captain Log posted:

The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

actually ever since the video game streaming phenomenon took off instead of coming to meetups the really terrible ones just stay home and do that

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I like how its right next to a lawyer's office and a store that sells guns

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Log posted:

England's dental hygiene habits, with the exception of cosmetic dentistry, are better than America's if you like to read things. If you want to get down on the stereotypes backed up by surveys, Poland's teeth are the worst.

And years ago I even went to a TFR meet in Nashville with Micromancer (the goon who got national recognition for posting pictures in a thong with his guns and guitar hero controllers) and everyone was absolutely normal. The goons being social tards thing is getting outdated.

No.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Helpimscared posted:

I like how its right next to a lawyer's office and a store that sells guns

And catty-corner from a place called "Whitey's Occasion."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Helpimscared posted: