Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

they were probated like 2 days ago fuckiong christ

keep up philly

Lol okay, so let's not get Gnarly too riled up and on edge.. we don't want typos popping outta left field. He's easy to read when sedate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol okay, so let's not get Gnarly too riled up and on edge.. we don't want typos popping outta left field. He's easy to read when sedate.

now we just have to figure out how to make your posting not suck

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
probating him will help

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Goofa posted:

ah gently caress gotta poop better pm the mods or i'll end up making GBS threads myself

stahp makin fun of me :'(

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

now we just have to figure out how to make your posting not suck

LoL! Oooohhh.. ouch! You just wounded me, drew blood and all. *flops on ground crying*

My posting is supposed to suck though. I'm a babby! You're supposed to be gentle and coaxing with me.. help me out of my innocent shy shell and find my posting feet. It's a given my posts will be shithouse at this early stage.. one does not automatically become a butterfly, I'm still a grub at the moment. :D

Hey, and this, Gnarly...

gnarlyhotep posted:

they changed "you" to "they"

lmao who graded this, tumblr?

While I can't see the full sentence to see the full context, I'll bet you a lazy fifty bucks that "they" is the correct word there. The only way "you" would work is if Ratty had suddenly switched to talking about all human emotions ("you" feel), rather than the two perspectives of characters in the poem ("they" feel).

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

PixieDreamGirl posted:

92%, that's a solid A! Not an A+ or a B, but an A! Inb4 goons start to say mean condescending poo poo.

Just wanted to say that A. E. Housman loving rules.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

notZaar posted:

Why do you have to write an essay and draw pictures? Are you majoring in how to make a one man children's book?

Speaking of drawing pictures! I finished this up with the remaining hours of my probation.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A drawing of an albino with an infected nutsack nose. Great use of your time.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

notZaar posted:

lighten up will ya, i said what I was gonna do and I did it, that's all that matters.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
christ this thread is like a collectiion of poo poo I don't want to deal with

notZaar posted:

shut up, you're consistently a negative jackass

shut up, you're a babbling moron, lurk more

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Speaking of drawing pictures! I finished this up with the remaining hours of my probation.

not bad

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

PixieDreamGirl posted:

This makes me suspect that your room would give me an irrational boner.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Iamblikhos posted:

This makes me suspect that your room would give me an irrational boner.

There's more where that came from then

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ghost loogie

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

I like that!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
spittin caspers like pirus lick shots

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a tale of two poems

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

p cool

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

PixieDreamGirl posted:

"Not this time, bitch!"

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Hey bb I proposed to you in my pizza thread.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Hey bb I proposed to you in my pizza thread.

Irrational boner's just been canceled.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

shut up, you're a babbling moron, lurk more

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Iamblikhos posted:

Irrational boner's just been canceled.

The only boner I care about is Lonesome's sorry

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

please dont capitialise my name thanks in a

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

PixieDreamGirl posted:

A win-win, then.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I'll let you stroke my pretend boner if you want, Ratty.. it'll help hone your skills. :D

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

please dont capitialise my name thanks in a

I think "Lonesome" is PixieDreamGirl's pet name for you.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Iamblikhos posted:

I think "Lonesome" is PixieDreamGirl's pet name for you.

He forgets we have nickname's for eachother.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

PixieDreamGirl posted:

He forgets we have nickname's for eachother.

I like "Lonesome". Seems quite descriptive.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Is it me, or have we had about one retarded genuine-mental-illness-themed meltdown in GBS every couple days this month? I'm not sure the frantic catchphrase-driven shitposting frenzy is good for people with certain personality types. I mean, we've been tacking towards 'fat kids one-upping each other' for a while now, maybe even all summer.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Iamblikhos posted:

I like "Lonesome". Seems quite descriptive.

That's my lonesome, stubborn as an Ox

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tujague posted:

Is it me, or have we had about one retarded genuine-mental-illness-themed meltdown in GBS every couple days this month? I'm not sure the frantic catchphrase-driven shitposting frenzy is good for people with certain personality types. I mean, we've been tacking towards 'fat kids one-upping each other' for a while now, maybe even all summer.

what does any of that have to do with this thread? no ones melting down or anything?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what is going on in this thread

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

stop gang stalking me

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

your all laughing and pointing behind my're back

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah I dunno I'm either gifted with second sight or I figured we were done talking about whatever dumb poo poo this thread is about

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant take this any more...... i come to the some thing awful forums to relax and chate with friends......... and some good pals, not be made fun of by a cute twink........... wtf......... i havfe feeling stoo.............

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tujague posted:

Yeah I dunno I'm either gifted with second sight or I figured we were done talking about whatever dumb poo poo this thread is about

Stop trying to hijack my threads to talk about your meltdowns please, make your own thread for that poo poo

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i cant take this any more...... i come to the some thing awful forums to relax and chate with friends......... and some good pals, not be made fun of by a cute twink........... wtf......... i havfe feeling stoo.............

calm down babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

I saw you scratch your rear end 2.32 minutes ago

• Locked thread