Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you an illegal immigrant?
no
yea
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ok so if you've been here for five years, you are good to apply for a work visa as long as you can pass a criminal background check. also maybe some other stuff?! you will have to pay taxes tho it comes with the territory ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
i need some top tier SA posters. I'll pick you up at the Home Depot parking lot around 6am.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
tired of these lazy redbacks taking posting jobs from hardworking goons... with their memes and their upvotes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Send them back on the innertube they floated in on

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
they stole our threads

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well they pay sales tax &tc already so good for them

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they better start posting in english

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Look, I've got no problems with people joining these forums, so long as they do it the right way, like my own family.

Buy the forums from the Indians paying in beads and smallpox blankets and then shove them further and further into other subforums at gunpoint and broken treaties and stealing their children to teach them how you post like Americans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

You have to press "one" for English, even though the recording is in English from the start. Thank you, Fox News for making my mom more xenophobic.

• Locked thread