Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

ilikedirt posted:

-a way to train dogs that is equitable and respects there dignity

Tell me more about this, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A videogame where if you die in the game you die for real.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a video game where you find a cube and youre chased by cenobites. and if you open the cube it says "COme TO A PARTY". and you go to the party and its poo poo. and its a lovely movie gently caress whoever came up with that movie. gently caress, poo poo i hate it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bubblegum for snakes that let them float around the room and you can hold them by the tail like a balloon but if you like your snake don't give it to any neighbor kids as a trick.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

a video game where you find a cube and youre chased by cenobites. and if you open the cube it says "COme TO A PARTY". and you go to the party and its poo poo. and its a lovely movie gently caress whoever came up with that movie. gently caress, poo poo i hate it.
usually im with you dwarf but gently caress You on this one. Alien is a good movie

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a car that drives itself but if your a bad poster it drives u off a cliff

a cure for cancer (duh)

a way to fihght vampires that dint require u to get up close (gun for shooting 'pires)

a pussy dewsweetener bc sometimes that pussy TOO sweet...

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a robot that can teach u the best dance moves but DEF NOT the dance movie called the robot bc thats just f*cking cliche af

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
-an electronic mood-verifier so when I post about how melancholy I am you can see I loving mean it
-a new form of fighting which measures intent rather than what you actually do

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a machine that lets you kill yourself without actually killing yourselg like a loophole so you can still go to heavne

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

like one of those kevorkian (not sure of spellin!) machines but on the button it says "PRESS THIS TO LIVE"

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
what am i doing with my life?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

toilet seat desk chairs so you can poop, post & pee all day long

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jingle all the way on blu-ray

panictheory
Aug 9, 2006

Deathface posted:

a drink that's dry.

They made that one already http://www.drysoda.com/

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
turtlenecks for midgets

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
bong with a computer chip that automatically orders a pizza when the bowl is cashed

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

Robbie Fowler posted:

you know those guitars that are like, double guitars

Chocolate Microscopes?

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

panictheory posted:

They made that one already http://www.drysoda.com/

but that's still a liquid. Either way, I'm still sueing.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a dvd player for anime that reminds you to take a shower

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sweet Tea posted:

a dvd player for anime that reminds you to take a shower

A DVD player that will not play anime and will in fact destroy the disc

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a bigger version of the microphone bob barker used

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
a hammer and nail that fixes broken lives

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
A condom but for your tongue so you can french kiss prostitutes providing a better simulacrum of intimacy than before

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Nation posted:

a hammer and nail that fixes broken lives

:wth:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Indiana Cones posted:

turtlenecks for midgets

midget necks for turtles

a pill that makes u evolve forward or backward in time so u can be either a alien or a dinosaur

swings that instead of swinging forward and back they side to side

a slide made if toilet paper with a toilet at the top so u can slide down the slide (pants off) w/ur butt cheeks spread and it wipes youre butt AND ALSO Its fun

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Doghouse posted:

bong with a computer chip that automatically orders a pizza when the bowl is cashed

I can't have three pizzas show up every morning and another dozen throughout the day.

A robot/drone tag team that follows dog walkers around and delivers the piles of poo poo they leave behind to their doorstep

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

you irl posted:

a teleporting portal in your butt so your poop teleports to an alternate poop dimension and you never have to fart or poop

e: it would be far enough up that a dick doesn't end up poking into the poop dimension

Yeah but what about my boyfriends jizz? Would that also go into the other dimension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LurkBot
Jan 4, 2007
Something has gone horribly wrong.
a tiny robot doctor that rides in your car trunk and saves your life if you are in an accident

an even smaller robot cop that rides in your car and keeps the doctor robot from running away or having emotions

• Locked thread