Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
it's not a meme it's a mocking noise that anyone might make. predates internet culture, i used to crush people on the playground with that noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

fanged wang posted:

i used to crush people on the playground

so did I(still do), obesity for life

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:gas:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

yeah the thread used to be really good but it's really taken a nosedive wrt quality recently, good call.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

fanged wang posted:

it's not a meme it's a mocking noise that anyone might make. predates internet culture, i used to crush people on the playground with that noise

That's the baby stuff. I murdered a homeless man the other day. Walked by him on the street, doubled back, pretending I just saw his sign, told him I didn't have cash on me but if he'd follow me for a moment. Must have been new to it, not even wary at all. Slammed his head into a desk as he came in through the apartment door. He probably was a little malnourished, didn't really fight back hard while I slit his throat. Anyways, he's been buried with full honors about 45 minutes away.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Capitalism could exist without exotic and complex derivatives..but derivatives are just a way to manage risk in the end. They only ever have the added effect of obfuscating their value with math. Theyre not evil, just..kinda mean. Capitalism goes through a boom/bust cycle, that's how it operates. People weren't rioting in the streets in 2008 and hundreds of thousands didn't die (at least in the US), they got caught on the wrong side of trades. Life went on. It was fine.

And yes reform would be nice but government colludes with the banks, the US has a kind of soft fascism going on, there will never be reform. You can only claw your way to the top now.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Effectronica posted:

That's the baby stuff. I murdered a homeless man the other day. Walked by him on the street, doubled back, pretending I just saw his sign, told him I didn't have cash on me but if he'd follow me for a moment. Must have been new to it, not even wary at all. Slammed his head into a desk as he came in through the apartment door. He probably was a little malnourished, didn't really fight back hard while I slit his throat. Anyways, he's been buried with full honors about 45 minutes away.

you're probably really small and weak like the burns you type, i feel that if i focused my will only a little i could lay you flat with a vicious noogie from all the way over here.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

fanged wang posted:

you're probably really small and weak like the burns you type, i feel that if i focused my will only a little i could lay you flat with a vicious noogie from all the way over here.

That wasn't an attempt at a burn.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
just a few things

-Obama is a really good president by American standards which is to say he's pretty awful
-the GOP is the worst political party in the developed world and you should always vote against them even if the Dems are poo poo
-the truth is never ever in the middle

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

drowningidiot posted:

just a few things

-Obama is a really good president by American standards which is to say he's pretty awful
-the GOP is the worst political party in the developed world and you always vote against them even if the Dems are poo poo
-the truth is never ever in the middle

Wow, look at this. Not even a hint of irony. Disgusting.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
excuse me i dont shriek

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
why don't marxists use a free forum

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

fanged wang posted:

why don't marxists use a free forum

why are you being sincere in the sword thread instead of making your posts cool and good by adding "lol if" or "yeah" to the beginning

Drink Cheerwine posted:

excuse me i dont shriek

there's a cure for that nowadays

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Obama is an ok president, its the presidency thats bad. No power in domestic affairs and too much in foreign affairs. Somethin somethin corruption

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
even though obama is bad i still think he's sexy

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

fanged wang posted:

even though obama is bad i still think he's sexy

i also heard he's easy come

easy go

Adbot