Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

Incredulous Dylan posted:

He's posted it a few times:

Spanish Manlove is Steve Vai!? :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

amityville anus posted:

I'm actually out of weed and could use a day where I don't wake and bake

God drat it. Haven't smoked in a week. Now smoking resin out of my wood pipe. Sorry. Just did the gay IT work of 3 cocksucking IT men for 8 chortiling hours. Now Im drunk. gently caress Friday.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

milkingmycow posted:

God drat it. Haven't smoked in a week. Now smoking resin out of my wood pipe. Sorry. Just did the gay IT work of 3 cocksucking IT men for 8 chortiling hours. Now Im drunk. gently caress Friday.

What is gay IT work vs straight IT work?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

InFlames235 posted:

What is gay IT work vs straight IT work?

wrapping stuff up for assholes whore too lazy to get out of there chairs. sorry.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

:flashfap:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Man this is depressing

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You do IT work and don't know who stashes weed in their computer or printer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Might masturbate.

Also It's saturday op get it right.

• Locked thread