Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
One of the physicians in my wife's ob/gyn practice only orders his steaks well done and covered in ketchup. It is like Pol Pot and the Holocaust had a baby and put it on his plate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

One of the physicians in my wife's ob/gyn practice only orders his steaks well done and covered in ketchup. It is like Pol Pot and the Holocaust had a baby and put it on his plate.

yeah we know all about your refined palate, ketchup is literally worse than hitler, etc. :jerkbag:

why don't you go back to Television Troops, mr. anime glasses dude

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Noyemi K posted:

yeah we know all about your refined palate, ketchup is literally worse than hitler, etc. :jerkbag:

why don't you go back to Television Troops, mr. anime glasses dude

Anime glasses dude?? well, of all the nerve!

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Anime glasses dude?? well, of all the nerve!

Why don't you go win a chess game in 3 moves or something, you're too rational and coolheaded to be in GBS where all the hotheaded protagonists reside :owned:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

eating meat is indefensible from any ethical standpoint but it tastes REALLY good imo

I'm so gay for Morrissey I would probably go vegan if he let me touch his butt

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Noyemi K posted:

Why don't you go win a chess game in 3 moves or something, you're too rational and coolheaded to be in GBS where all the hotheaded protagonists reside :owned:

You're a loose cannon, forums poster Noyemi K. Leave your fedora and Cheetos on my desk, you're suspended!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm so gay for Morrissey I would probably go vegan if he let me touch his butt

does morrissey eat cum makes u think

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

fyodor posted:

does morrissey eat cum makes u think

it is a good source of protein

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

mookface posted:

She never called you either though to be fair you were the sweaty guy who got drunk on bellinis and ate raw meat

Holy poo poo I could go for a bellini right now

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

eating meat is indefensible from any ethical standpoint but it tastes REALLY good imo

Why would you moralize food. What kind of crazy world do you live in?

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

notZaar posted:

morals make the food delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

notZaar posted:

the best argument for vegetarianism is utilitarian

did you ever watch the movie soylent green? even then we will be smuggling real steaks down to dystopia

• Locked thread