Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

angerbot posted:

what is the location of the white women

right here bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

White women can make for a good palette cleanser

Like a good sauvignon blanc

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

loco moco posted:

White women can make for a good palette cleanser

Like a good sauvignon blanc

i wish the white race would cleanse thremselfs from the pallette of the earth if u catch my meaning

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ilikedirt posted:

i wish the white race would cleanse thremselfs from the pallette of the earth if u catch my meaning

I feel like your racializing here

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
we must protect our white women

ree mest perturct err wytt wymynn

wmst perter WHYTTE WYMMYNN

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 23, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

I feel like your racializing here

You have to destroy the white devils eggs in the caves and underbrush in which they rut before they can hatch and turn into little whitlings and continue their subjugation of the human race.

I know because of KRSdirt

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mookface posted:

You have to destroy the white devils eggs in the caves and underbrush in which they rut before they can hatch and turn into little whitlings and continue their subjugation of the human race.

I know because of KRSdirt

well if you say so

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
other night me and my niggas was gettin turnt up in the club when this other nigga was like "Yo check the bottom of this nigga's shoe and see if it got andy written on it" and he pointed at me. I was just like Gatdamn because I do be a toy cowboy lookin rear end nigga.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Modern Day Hercules posted:

other night me and my niggas was gettin turnt up in the club when this other nigga was like "Yo check the bottom of this nigga's shoe and see if it got andy written on it" and he pointed at me. I was just like Gatdamn because I do be a toy cowboy lookin rear end nigga.

word

:shrug:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Nadda, dude. You?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Eighty Seven
Jun 4, 2010
They don' think it be like it is but it do.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Earwicker posted:

Another time me and Dancehall was smokin at he place in Brooklyn and talking about some underground rap poo poo, I said man take me to the newest cats you heard of, the rawest street poo poo only. Dancehall get real quiet and take out a small celly, like looked like a baby cell phone or something, poo poo was tiny. He open it up and it just had one button, button had no number on it? He press it and instead of saying anything into he just held up some black and white photograph of a dog to the mouthpiece and lit it on fire, didn't say nothing. I was much lifted from the w33d and thought he was loving with me because thats how Dancehall be sometimes when he high, but like 1 minute later someone beeping outside, don't sound like no normal horn, its hard to describe u know? Like niggas was beeping and this scar I had on my knee from when I was short and ran into a coffee table started itching and I went to scratch it and Dancehall just looked at me like "No nigga, don't itch that. Itch that is the rudest thing you could do." And we went outside and the car was a Escalade sitting on like 24s also, pretty intimidating to get into a devil hell Escalade when you high, but Dancehall wasnt afraid. Driver was on some secret service poo poo, didn't smile, didn't even look at us, we just got in and buckled up. We ended up at this underground garage somewhere in deep Queens, like driving down floor after floor while we just got higher and higher. And then suddenly, there we were, bottom floor, all dark except for the glowing illuminesence of a crowd of niggas checking they Sidekicks and droids, no service because were underground but they still checkin, and a lone spotlight on this dude, real short cat, like 5 feet, wearin all red. Someone had a drum kit, real small, started giving him the most basic beats, and nigga started spitting, but they weren't rhymes. Nigga was spitting anticipation of different events, right? Like all of a sudden, I got real nervous about Easter, started thinking about how I had a bunch of candy and poo poo to buy, right? Then next I was dreading my 40th birthday. I turn to dancehall and I'm "Nigga I'm only 28!!!! Who is this cat and how he spit anticipation of 12 years from now, thats like some 2021 poo poo???????" and Dancehall was 'man, nicca name is some awful poo poo, his moms was a chef at an unpopular but profitable resturant and his dad I heard was a vet who was in the bomb squad and come back with PTSD, so they named him the collective nervousness of a group of people reluctantly waiting to eat. When nigga walks past a Taco Bell, its like a whole crowd of people chanting he name, sultry seduction of crowds of girls waving they titties, smearing them with fire sauce. Drives him crazy like a wolf, make the nicca hornie as hell devil, got arrested last week for putting he mystery weener in one of those new black tacos, found him crying in the bathroom covered in cinnamon, crying, screaming "why u name me this way, chef mom" and I said "no way can a nigga be named that, how they put that on he birth certificate" and it turn out he was born at a Jewish hospital!!! I was like "nigga u cold" and thats why I dont eat tacos no more

• Locked thread