Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
how am I the first person in this thread to say "booze"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
weed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jesus Christ posted:

how am I the first person in this thread to say "booze"

that's normal. nearly everyone, not just goons, waste so much money on booze. its prolly the only thing goons and normals have in common

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dvds of old movies

Gif thread throwing up 1941 gifs. Vague memories. Ordered it
Even half drunk no idea what I watched

Got stack of those no place for them

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Blazing Zero posted:

just had a look, i like pixie's better

;) thnks bb

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

The 5th Foid posted:

at least this is probably related to a hobby. loving idiots buy like a $1000 sunglass and look like a drat fruit cup and probably lose the drat things.

I wish so much that I had taken a picture of the girl hula hooping at the bar which had permanent marker graffiti on the walls as a fat hipster wearing a fedora smoking a cigarette with a pair of tweezers looked on and watched, just slowly nodding. God loving damnit that is probably the biggest mistake of my life. It sounds like a dream but this was real 2real

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the $1000+ ones are a ripoff, but if you have shedding cats and people with long hair, a vacuum that cheap will be dead in 6 months

I have a blue heeler that sheds like crazy and the vacuum has been great.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Everyone in YLLS is a revolting jew vampire whose lives are simulacra of various pop-culture assemblages and the only comprehensible language they have is the language their possessions use together

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Beef Turret posted:

Everyone in YLLS is a revolting jew vampire whose lives are simulacra of various pop-culture assemblages and the only comprehensible language they have is the language their possessions use together
https://www.etsy.com/listing/62683462/black-cowl-neck-pocket-tunic

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Beef Turret posted:

holy gently caress

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Top City Homo posted:

my father bought a 2000 dollar vacuum cleaner

hi i'm james dyson i invented putting vacuums on a ball

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can you loving believe it? it's a vacuum cleaner with even less wheels than before

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im working on a vacuum with no wheels that costs 10 grand and you idiots will probably eat that poo poo up

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i looked at the ylls post a pic of yourself thread and all these people are doing terrible things to themselves

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a fan with no blades and u cant even make that cool vader voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Just dropped $1200 on an audio interface. I'd already passed up a couple similar deals on ebay. It is very high end and worth ~$4000 new. Before I bought it I actually decided to sleep on it. When I woke up this morning all I could think was "YOLO, nigga." I like to make music and live like a monk otherwise. Still I feel really bad about it and I plan to not spend any money on weed for a long while.

• Locked thread