Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that your terrible. I agree

stop bringing attention to his posts, it might cause the forums to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
We must make a sacrifice so that this thread does not die! 1! 2! 3! Not it!

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

your not really a clever man, are you?

LoL! Don't fall for it IamBlikhos, it's a trap! My deja vu radar is running off the chain right now. By entering into this exact discourse with our Mumpy here, my Probate virginity got stolen and I got locked up. When he starts with the "you're not very clever" line, back away slowly, no good will come of it. :D

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gunky Junket posted:

LoL! Don't fall for it IamBlikhos, it's a trap! My deja vu radar is running off the chain right now. By entering into this exact discourse with our Mumpy here, my Probate virginity got stolen and I got locked up. When he starts with the "you're not very clever" line, back away slowly, no good will come of it. :D

and your a little more clever because of it, aren't you?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Gunky Junket posted:

I am actually quite clever, if I may. I don't know about you, however. The two cases are not clearly analogous.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

and your a little more clever because of it, aren't you?

Well, technically yes - because I won't make that same mistake again. On the other hand though, my intelligence didn't gain or lose by it, nor should it have been called into question in the first place. It's just that sweet bait you throw out is somewhat irresistable, and one can't help but to bite. :D

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Having your quotes highlighted in gold is a cool feature and all, but even better would be to have the little update counter in the main room turn gold if someone has quoted you since the last time you were in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

nomadologique posted:

nomadologique posted:

nomadologique posted:

[quote="nomadologique"][quote="nomadologique"][quote="nomadologique"][quote="nomadologique"]forums inception!!!!!
forums inception!!!!!
forums inception!!!!!
forums inception!!!!![/quote]forums inception!!!!![/quote]forums inception!!!!![/quote]forums inception!!!!![/quote]

• Locked thread