Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Gonna be raining all loving day!

where my ATL goons at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

apparently there's going to be a wintery mix/snow on wednesday so i am looking forward to seeing how many people kill themselves on the roads

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Sojenus posted:

apparently there's going to be a wintery mix/snow on wednesday so i am looking forward to seeing how many people kill themselves on the roads

o god im supposed tp ride an aeroplane that day pls burn my things in front of an orphanage if I dont make it

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUCyjDOlnPU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDRbF80NKDU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Fishy Joe posted:

o god im supposed tp ride an aeroplane that day pls burn my things in front of an orphanage if I dont make it

I was riding an Airbus this past January and we came into Milwaukee during an ice storm. Aborted landing twice, looking out the window you couldn't see 5 feet even with all the landing lights on. Finally landed, one person clapped.

Better to be flying out in that weather so you don't have to drive in it after you land.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Billie Holiday's Wiki entry posted:

In her final years, she had been progressively swindled out of her earnings, and she died with $0.70 in the bank and $750 (a tabloid fee) on her person.

well thanks alot rear end in a top hat! now my days been ruined! :smith:

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Weather is lovely over here in Lawrenceville. Looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday when we get that cold front.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wow, a dreary day in the South.
Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing OP.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
It's dreary and rainy as gently caress here in Augusta. Time to spend the day drinking and watching movies.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

It's dreary and rainy as gently caress here in Augusta. Time to spend the day drinking and watching movies.

uhhhh football is on?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Big Beef City posted:

uhhhh football is on?

Gf's house doesn't have cable and I'm not that into football.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's sunny and light out here in the Willamette valley Oregon, have a nice life idiot losers in other regions HAHAHAHAHA

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

some people are gonna ride a rocket to the space station in about an hour. gonna watch that while tipping back a few beers

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I was in Georgia once and it snowed. People acted like the world was ending, bombarded the grocery stores for food, and drove like a bunch of tards. An hour after the snow stopped, all the snow was gone and the temp was back in the 50s, but everyone was still dumb acting like the were going to die soon.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Someday a real rain will come and wash Georgia off the map.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Bob Saget IRL posted:

I was in Georgia once and it snowed. People acted like the world was ending, bombarded the grocery stores for food, and drove like a bunch of tards. An hour after the snow stopped, all the snow was gone and the temp was back in the 50s, but everyone was still dumb acting like the were going to die soon.

We had a horrible ice storm this February. People were out of power for 2 weeks. THAT was chaos when we are all used to the "oh no a snowflake... GET TO WALMART AND STOCK UP". Hilarity ensued as people tried to get to walmart with trees and powerlines down on frozen roads for their beer.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Bob Saget IRL posted:

there is one thing about whenever we get a decent snowfall here. every single time, the next day will be warm and start melting the ice, and it will re-freeze that night. the next day every single surface will be covered with a thick sheet of ice.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
ditto for SC

been thinking about moving to atlanta but if it's raining there too why bother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

watching football

saw interstellar this morning at regal

• Locked thread