Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jonad posted:

big rear end barons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Kirk posted:

psst hey buddy....... theyre called girls..... use em
girls are scary. i mean what are they?

but also when okcupid starts asking me questions like, "what are ur interests" or "what do people first notice about u" i kind of blank cause idk how to respond. i mean i know i should lie because everyone lies and the truth is full of shame but the question is how much should i lie and what do i do when they find out the terrifying truth. then i start to think about being brutally honest in answering my questions but it turns out women arent turned on when ur response to "what do people first notice about u" is "i dont think anyone ever notices me"

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
put a picture of you that includes your face and make sure you waer a shirt. in teh description say u want to meet people and that u work in IT. hth.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bobbilljim posted:

u work in IT.

:rip:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

tinder is a way to meet girls who are dtf (demonstrably, terrifyingly fat)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

also how many tinder puerile pics are just dongpics?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
you tell me i dont browse donghavers

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

newreply.php posted:

you tell me i dont browse donghavers

wow check your privilege

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

tinder is a way to meet girls who are dtf (demonstrably, terrifyingly fat)

body shaming itt. nice.

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.

Farecoal posted:

lol if u look at usernames

lol @ what u did here

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

no-one in my office is single

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Space-Pope posted:

but also when okcupid starts asking me questions like, "what are ur interests" or "what do people first notice about u" i kind of blank cause idk how to respond. i mean i know i should lie because everyone lies and the truth is full of shame but the question is how much should i lie and what do i do when they find out the terrifying truth. then i start to think about being brutally honest in answering my questions but it turns out women arent turned on when ur response to "what do people first notice about u" is "i dont think anyone ever notices me"

better to be truthful and alone than a liar in a relationship *tips fedora @ u*

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Farecoal posted:

better to be truthful and alone than a liar in a relationship *tips fedora @ u*

lol if u believe this, we are just human animals walking around the surface of a ball trying to gently caress each other

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

sounds like you have bad self confidence and you should learn how to talk yourself up more you mewling piece of poo poo

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
maybe try alcohol and/or being a better and more valuable man for girls to actually want to date and be around, iunno????

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't think there's anything wrong with finding someone unattractive and responding truthfully if asked. there's no human right to be found attractive by the people you want

if there's one thing the internet has taught me it's that literally everything, no matter how apparently revolting, is attractive to someone.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Kirk posted:

maybe try alcohol and/or being a better and more valuable man for girls to actually want to date and be around, iunno????
ugh that sounds like a lot of work compared to just buying a dakimakura

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Kirk posted:

lol

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

ugh that sounds like a lot of work compared to just buying a dakimakura

yeah this is the kind of humor girls love

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
nothing gets a pussy wet faster than talking about dumb nerd poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
oh and ps the nerdy grrls who are into that kind of lovely attitude are all gross and lovely and anyone who takes issue with this post married a 5

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Kirk posted:

yeah this is the kind of humor girls love
who said i was joking

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ive met some very attractive girls who are obsessed with video games and play them all the time but surprise they are about as much fun to be around as a man who is obsessed with video games and plays them all the time

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

if there's one thing the internet has taught me it's that literally everything, no matter how apparently revolting, is attractive to someone.

quite loving true, or qft if you will

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Sagebrush posted:

ive met some very attractive girls who are obsessed with video games and play them all the time but surprise they are about as much fun to be around as a man who is obsessed with video games and plays them all the time

very?????

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
man these are some quality life lessons being dished out itt

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i met my last gf on tinder. she is thin and attractive and very intelligent and is mentally ill (i mean this legitimately). it lasted a year. i then went on a date with a really pretty girl from tinder last friday. she was totally disinterested so she probably is not mentally ill.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

i met my last gf on tinder. she is thin and attractive and very intelligent and is mentally ill (i mean this legitimately). it lasted a year. i then went on a date with a really pretty girl from tinder last friday. she was totally disinterested so she probably is not mentally ill.

how old was the picture you used

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Space-Pope posted:

you have to learn to own being honest.

q: 'what do people first notice about you?'

a: 'a shorter, fatter george costanza'

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

you have to learn to own being honest.

q: 'what do people first notice about you?'

a: 'a shorter, fatter george costanza'

george costanza wasn't even that fat, especially compared to today's standards

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
op I have advice for you: ddont fart in front of girls!!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

every girl ive met from tinder has been completely obsessed with herself, including the one i boned for a 4 month streak before realizing i was being dumb

im sure most of hte guys on tinder are douchebags too or w/e but this is so consistent ive come to expect it

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

lotta care poasting up ins

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

anyway good luck zor if you havent already bombed

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

lol if u havent been in a relationship since high school

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
what a good thread

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

bobbilljim posted:

variety is the spice of life

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

bobbilljim posted:

im the grammatical ambiguity