Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Quickscope420dad posted:

could u half circumcise a dick so that the foreskin is the same length and is just a kind of flap

Like a wang hoodie? I dunno man still seems kinda gross but also hipsterish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Aesop Poprock posted:

Like a wang hoodie? I dunno man still seems kinda gross but also hipsterish

more like a dick cape

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
im cut and i have literally never used lotion to jerk the gerk. the gently caress are you people doing to your dongs??

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Suicide Sam E. posted:

At some point in life, Marcus Aurelius is not going to be able to solve all of your problems.

That's what I have Tolstoy for, stay tuned for my multi page analysis on what War and Peace taught us about circumcision.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
It's hosed up to do a vanity surgical procedure on someone who can't enthusiastically consent to it. I feel the same about people who pierce their babies ears.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Can I sue the doctor who performed my circumcision for mutilating my genitals or is there a statute of limitations for that sort of thing?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

Can I sue the doctor who performed my circumcision for mutilating my genitals or is there a statute of limitations for that sort of thing?

Good question actually.
Could you sue your parents for subjecting you to nonconsensual mutilation?

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Quickscope420dad posted:

could u half circumcise a dick so that the foreskin is the same length and is just a kind of flap

I think it's possible, mine is kinda like that. Just covers the back half so that poo poo is good as new.

I am the penile übermensch

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Circumcision doesn't really make sense, except that not being circumcised usually means that you are some kind of gross european or one of the terrorist races.

If I ever have a son he's definitely not going to have an anteater dick like some taliban guy. :911:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

\/\/\/

The Mentalizer posted:

I think it's possible, mine is kinda like that. Just covers the back half so that poo poo is good as new.

I am the penile übermensch

Same. Properly done circumcisions are a work of art, much like my penis.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I think shaving your balls is a good idea.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

It's

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

circ dick soleil posted:

Also, foreskin reppin.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Foreskin is pretty rad and does rad things. I don't have mine cause I am a (bad) Jew. My babby has his but my idiot horrible relatives gave my wife and I a lot of poo poo because we didn't have someone cut up his baby wiener.

That's my story hope you like it and remember foreskin is good. Please don't mutilate your children. If they would like to be mutliated they can get it done later.

Nuclearmonkee fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Dec 9, 2014

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Aye. Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FORESKINS!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

City of Tampa posted:

Circumcision doesn't really make sense, except that not being circumcised usually means that you are some kind of gross european or one of the terrorist races.

If I ever have a son he's definitely not going to have an anteater dick like some taliban guy. :911:

muslims are circumcised

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

As far as I'm concerned, in America, foreskins freak out some ladies. A cut dick does not generally freak out any ladies. Therefore, it is better to be circumcised because more women are likely to have sex with you.

Mostly because so many uncut men do a terrible job cleaning their dick. Cut guys have the same problem, but in their case it just smells bad rather then the smell and a thick white patch of dick cheese.

Also, there's literally no research that proves one way or the other that a foreskin makes sex intensely better.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
lol than cut it off shithead op

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Bobert Bobertson posted:

im cut and i have literally never used lotion to jerk the gerk. the gently caress are you people doing to your dongs??
seriously what are you guys doing to your dicks that you cant jerk it without lube, even if cut

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Congrats on getting owned by your mommy at birth op

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
There's no symbolism more American or powerful as a hard dick and bulbous head with taut foreskin attached, just itchin to get out and get some gently caress. It's like a fine car you burn out compared to cut dicks which are electric smart cars reduced in size for girlymen.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The difference between a ford mustang (uncut) and ford pinto (damaged dick crew)

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Foreskin looks a little weird when the dick is soft but when its hard and that head is so shiny and soft and beautiful its 100% worth it. Cut dude's heads just look like dehydrated mushrooms.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
oh wow this thread is back

totally gunna derail and ask someone to post that tumblr cartoon image of the nospecific gender overweight person with blue punk hair and the elaborate paragraph of pronouns and kin identities that gets posted every now and again

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol enjoy your sensationless sex idiot.

Sex is for making babies, not pleasure. Moron.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Here is a handy circumcision map. Please print it out and keep in on your person at all times for reference.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
I decided to go to the source and goolged Mayo clinics advice.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

Seems circumcision is p. rad. I think uncut people don't have the courage to admit they are too scared to get cut and just hide it under a veneer of exaggerated mutliation accusations. I bet Mayo would agree if you asked them.

No worries though, cut or uncut, APAB.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
it's been far too long since we've had a foreskin thread in gbs imo

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Move this thread to PYF. PYF foreskin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bismuth posted:

Foreskin looks a little weird when the dick is soft but when its hard and that head is so shiny and soft and beautiful its 100% worth it. Cut dude's heads just look like dehydrated mushrooms.

Your dick looks like a mucousy dog ween

• Locked thread