Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I kind of miss when that happened. I know we didn't do it last year because of GBS 2.1 and being burned out by Doobie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stop talking about places on earth we'd all like to forget about hth

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

they better have another earthquake first

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If we'd just cancel all the trumped up debt that we've burdened them with for 200 years because they rose up against their masters, we wouldn't need to hand them scraps

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
kind of hosed up that their needs to be a thread on an internet forum for you to do an altruistic act

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jalopybrown posted:

kind of hosed up that their needs to be a thread on an internet forum for you to do an altruistic act

only Two Worlds would claim this haiti charity bullshit on SA's behalf

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

just loving donate then op, jfc

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why do you want to give money to Baby Doc's estate?! :confused:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ill donate to a haitian hot dog stand

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mud cakes piled high

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
post the dub step go pro video of the guy at the orphanage

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Can we all just say we're donating and make a mega thread making up bogus amounts were sending and all congratulate each other? To get the ball rolling I'm pledging to donate $1,500 to help the needy this thanksgiving.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Kuato posted:

Can we all just say we're donating and make a mega thread making up bogus amounts were sending and all congratulate each other? To get the ball rolling I'm pledging to donate $1,500 to help the needy this thanksgiving.

nice one man, high 5. haha your such a good person wanting gratification for everything you do

i just donated 10bux, just dmp (doing my part)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
they were all robbed and murdered in the night or something, just donate to indie games it's a more secure investment

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Doobie has made children's lives appreciably worse

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Let's donate to Isreal this time

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sidecrab posted:

Let's donate to Isreal this time

pizzaidf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

school is bullshit for losers. why would we force kids in another country to go to school

• Locked thread