Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i don't understand this
This poll is closed.
wtf is this bullshit 3 37.50%
i agree crazy person *backs away slowly* 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
I turn the computer on

I look at my facebook, full of stuff I don't care

Ocasionally, I agree with the stuff I don't care, meaning I nod, agree, and play farmcrush saga

BUT WHEN I DISAGREE

I look at the dumb bullshit written. My own, everyone else's, even poo poo that's plainly normal to happen, like rain, sunshine or the break of dawn. I yell gently caress YOU til my sore gets throat. I'm looking at the dumb gently caress wearing a wig and calling himself a swedish chef in a lawyer's body. I laugh with derision, I snort at 'em and then I just give them my thesis on why theyre wrong, why Im wrong why were all wrong and why we should never be alive and gently caress them gently caress their family and gently caress their ancestral gods, and then i move on to the next rear end in a top hat on the list because i have a quota to fill and bile to seethe and im so pssd i oval office ttyp rit.

now imagn tis evdy dn by everyone, ever ywhere al the time

That's what hte intrenat has don eto us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you're hired

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
hope you have a front page article by tuesday buddy