Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Black Palm Cockatoo. The only acceptable cockatoo. They hang out in Australia and eat nuts with their weird beak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

They eat penguins and dead seals.

:black101:

khy fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 1, 2015

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Forget that, I want a flock of Vulturine Guineas.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

The author of that article seriously needs to find some synonyms for "ghastly."

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

This is the most appropriate use of :black101: I've seen. If you do a google image search, almost half the photos of Giant Petrals are drenched in blood.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

that bird is adorable

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Staryberry posted:

This is the most appropriate use of :black101: I've seen. If you do a google image search, almost half the photos of Giant Petrals are drenched in blood.

I looked at GIS but I couldn't find any other images where the Petral was sitting there with blood spraying out of the carcass onto it. So I decided to just use that picture.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Repost from the other bird thread :

Peregrine falcon nest live webcam. One falcon chick has already hatched, looks like two or three more eggs to go.

http://we-energies.com/environmental/protect_wildlife_cam.cfm

As we speak mama(or papa?) falcon is busily devouring a lesser bird and feeding it to the chick.

It's adorable and :black101: at the same time.

khy fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 5, 2015

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Suspect Bucket posted:

Oh my god. A weirder building then the SUNY Stonybrook hospital, which looks like two freaking DARCOs from Sim City is attacking a cluster of experimental dwellings from the 50's

Weird to see this posted as I live not 5 minutes from it.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The worst bird is the swan. They will gently caress you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The worst bird is the swan. They will gently caress you up