Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

*cracks open a cold one* ahh this is the life *laments entire life, staring out into the lake, watching the ripples dance around the line in the same tired pattern with which he lives his family life*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
(dismembers wife and throws her into lake)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Woah we caught a fish, AND WHAT A FISH! [this will never fill the void of misery inside me] Now who wants a burger!

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
*opens chicken liver stink bait*

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Don't be a loving pussy and grab the drat bass!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

*opens chicken liver stink bait*

*scoops fingerfull of it and looks to son with a dad grin* son you're not a real fisherman if you haven't tasted your own bait *sucks the bait off of finger, continues to grin but eyes show horror and regret, not only of the decision to eat the bait but also of all prior major life choices*

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
dad... im gay

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
when's mom coming back home?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*spends entire time staring at phone and responding to questions with monosyllables*

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
son that's a piss poor rod you've got there come over here and take a look at my thick long rod grasp the shaft firmly don't let this be the one that got away

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

paranoid randroid posted:

*spends entire time staring at phone and responding to questions with monosyllables*

*grabs phone, throws it in the lake* now we're gonna have fun as a family and you're gonna like it, do you hear me da'shawn? *slaps you in the face when you go to back talk me* SHUT THE gently caress UP.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

when's mom coming back home?

*looks down into lap to hide the bitter expression on his face* son.... *then stares out across the lake again, arbitrarily jiggling his fishing rod* we're still trying to work things out... *catches own reflection as he gazes into water, sees hideous hulking mass that will continue to be alone until death* pass me another hotdog

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Sounds like the plot to a Griswolds reboot

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Once we get back to the cabin we are all going to be forced to rape the fish carcass...like usual.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Rapman the Cook posted:

Once we get back to the cabin we are all going to be forced to rape the fish carcass...like usual.

do NOT denounce family tradition, this defines us

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
* Can't catch a fish for poo poo so just keeps sailing by other fishers naked and jerking it whilst waving and saying 'hi' *

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
So many bugs are biting me, this sucks DAD. You loving retard. I want to go home and watch youtube. I'm a millennial. I have student loans and progressive attitudes about homosexuality. The outdoors is for suckers and olds.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

So many bugs are biting me, this sucks DAD. You loving retard. I want to go home and watch youtube. I'm a millennial. I have student loans and progressive attitudes about homosexuality. The outdoors is for suckers and olds.

Youtube and staying in doors are exactly what have given you your queer attitudes son, once you catch a fish and know what it is to be a man you'll see the ligth and you will thank me *gazes lustfully at the passing naked waving boater, longing for cock*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Hide the beer son. *stumbles to greet the approaching game warden*

• Locked thread