Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

1. Good to go.

2. Sit through class with nothing interesting happening.

3, A short scene where I meet up with my gang before the party starts and get my costume ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
1. No.

2. No.

3. Give Matt his dad's tea after school, go to that party.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Sorry, next post will have to wait until tomorrow. Holiday season has been pretty hectic for me, but things should go back to normal after new years at the latest.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Taking "Temptation" as my next advance.

quote:

Your suggestions carry a preternatural power. When you convince someone to do something, they carry 1 forward to doing it, and if they succeed choose one: mark experience; gain a String on them.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I'll be traveling through the first, so posts might be delayed a bit, sorry. Things should be back to normal after that though.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Sorry for the delay, prompts will be up tomorrow.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I just posted in the MIA thread that I'll be traveling for the next three weeks. Feel free to put Anne on autopilot/NPC status to keep the game moving if you need to.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Gonna spend my advance on +1 Hot, because puns.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Posts should resume by Sunday, sorry for the hold up.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I'm back and able to post again.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
For the new year, I resolve to be less of a slacker about posting prompts :irony:

With thatbastardken back and most people finished or close to finishing for the night, I thought I'd move us ahead to the next day and start it up as Session 2, hopefully with new and improved MCing from me. If you want to flesh out anything I skipped past a bit more just let me know and we'll work it out, but in the mean time lets do some highlights!

If the string chart is still right
Anne highlight Jamie
Maria highlight Linda
Matt highlight Zoe
Zoe highlight Maria
Jamie highlight Anne
Linda highlight Matt

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Hey, Zoe, things are getting Cold.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Linda should be getting a little Hot and bothered about recent events.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Wow Jamie, things got Dark last night.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I think Anne needs to get Volatile to claw through this mess.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Maria caught a Cold for being out all night.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Anne highlight Cold
Maria highlight Dark
Zoe highlight Trespass
Jamie highlight Cold
Linda highlight Cold

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Matt clearly needs to work on his monster fighting game. He can highlight Volatile.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Things were a bit Hot for you last night Matt, eh, eh? :commissar:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I'm sorry to everyone still interested in continuing this, but I can't keep up the rate of MC posts needed for an active game, so I'm going to close down shop here.

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was really fun while it lasted, and I learned a lot about running a game!

If you want to try to find a new MC to continue it, please go ahead, you all had great characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Thanks for running, it was fun while it lasted.

• Locked thread