Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Clearly a lie, there are no girls on the internet.

This is about as funny as the gay joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

In attendance at the Sharks/Flames game are Oilers sweaters with McDavid taped to the back.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't make a gay joke. A gay joke is when you make fun of homosexuals. I referred to the Hawks 3rd goal as

Gay [gey]
4. Stupid, lame, or hosed up:
That game was gay as gently caress.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Volkerball posted:

I didn't make a gay joke. A gay joke is when you make fun of homosexuals. I referred to the Hawks 3rd goal as

Gay [gey]
4. Stupid, lame, or hosed up:
That game was gay as gently caress.

Oh good, using gay perjoratively, even better

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

grack posted:

Also I'm pretty sure Aurora is a girl

If the english language had non gender specific pronouns I would have used them!

TeamJesus
Sep 21, 2006

He died for your sins...
Now he's back for your
BRAINS!

Whale Cancer posted:

In attendance at the Sharks/Flames game are Oilers sweaters with McDavid taped to the back.

Yeah there's a group of 5 or 6 Oilers fans right on the glass all with little McDavid namebars taped over their old names.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

It sure would be awesome if one of the greatest potential hockey players of all time was ruined by the Oilers

kanuck
Aug 27, 2004

I must remember to follow my own advice.
That was an awesome shift.

TeamJesus
Sep 21, 2006

He died for your sins...
Now he's back for your
BRAINS!
That 4 on 4 shift was all Flames. First Paul Byron of all people was all over the place, then Brodie and Hudler play give-and-go-and-give-and-go for a beauty.

Also:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Sharks are terrible this year, I don't even know where to begin with this team any more.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Not sure why that was a penalty given how they've been calling things tonight

kanuck
Aug 27, 2004

I must remember to follow my own advice.
That seems like a really dumb way to try to kill a penalty/score a goal at the end of the game. Making it a 5 on 3 by having Marleau sitting out at center I mean.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008
This might be the end of Todd McLellan.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I think it's more on Doug Wilson for not doing anything except signing John Scott.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

Pat Clements posted:

This might be the end of Todd McLellan.

It almost has to be. There's too much talent on this team for this kind of poor play. Not sure if there's a viable replacement out there, and that's the problem.

After the bizarre offseason moves, I've lost all confidence in Wilson/TMac.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

Sharks outplayed the Flames, not a loss to be upset about

Move Brent Burns back to forward tho thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
How's Brenden Dillon looking?

Dallas came out of their stretch of terrible PDO, Sharks will get out of theirs soon enough. If nothing else does it, you got 3 games against the Oilers coming up in the next couple weeks.

• Locked thread