Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
fortune, i feel, has spread her legs for me. I'm alive and not suffering any physical maladies. i've got a digital clock that tells time, right next to me. how useful is that? people a thousand years ago didnt have digital clocks. i also have a sturdy dwelling that helps me avoid death by exposure or hypothermia. other things: friends, family, shovels, power tools, dog, cool whalebone knife

yall should really take a moment to ponder how fortunate you really are. if you are reading this you must have access to an item of high technology and therefore are probably alive, able to stimulate your pleasure centers, and literate. loving win right there if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i need a girlfriend

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i've got a digital clock that tells time, right next to me. how useful is that? people a thousand years ago didnt have digital clocks

The concept of being somewhere "on time" or needing to "keep" the time with accuracy is a uniquely modern phenomenon that first began during the Industrial Revolution.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The concept of being somewhere "on time" or needing to "keep" the time with accuracy is a uniquely modern phenomenon that first began during the Industrial Revolution.

cool!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

dogs are good but did you know there are people out there who don't have dogs?

it's true and i feel bad for them

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

a real jerk posted:

i did know that :smith:

but they are blessed in so many other ways im sure

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

a real jerk posted:

And some people have them, only for dinner.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Nearly everything I own is made out of whalebone or made out of some type of whale part, it is because I was swallowed by a whale, I am living inside a whale.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Zippy the Bummer posted:

fortune, i feel, has spread her legs for me. I'm alive and not suffering any physical maladies. i've got a digital clock that tells time, right next to me. how useful is that? people a thousand years ago didnt have digital clocks. i also have a sturdy dwelling that helps me avoid death by exposure or hypothermia. other things: friends, family, shovels, power tools, dog, cool whalebone knife

yall should really take a moment to ponder how fortunate you really are. if you are reading this you must have access to an item of high technology and therefore are probably alive, able to stimulate your pleasure centers, and literate. loving win right there if you ask me

What if I have Ebola?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

And some people have them, only for dinner.

I WISH YOU A BAD THANKSGIVING, DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

What if I have Ebola?

did you not read my whole post? answer this for urself

edit: i even made it easy where you can read the first and last two sentences of the op and get the gist of it without including a tl;dr

• Locked thread