Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Even if you aren't actually visiting them for Thanksgiving they will appreciate just hearing from you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

my grandparents are alive

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
If your grandparents are still alive you are a child

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

My grandparents have been dead for 20 years OP.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
last one died 5 years ago. although somehow my last great-grandparent lasted until 7 years ago

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
ITS GRANDMA!!!

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Rapman the Cook posted:

ITS GRANDMA!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

all my grandparents are dead you insensitive gently caress

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I sprinkle a little bit of nanna's ashes into my instant coffee every day.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Rapman the Cook posted:

If your grandparents are still alive you are a child
im 16

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
my grandparents are alive but i don't care

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
also i'm posting this from work so all of you please die and eat poo poo forever

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Hexel posted:

My grandparents have been dead for 20 years OP.

..And you're still using the excuse you thought up twenty years back. You are an ungrateful child. Just call them already, geez!

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
Dig them up, it's thanksgiving, jeez

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I phone my grandparents all the time.

Apparently I'm the only grandchild who ever phones my grandmother, aside from my cousin (and unspoken lifelong rival, since we're close in age, height, and education)... who only phones her to ask for money and when he's high

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I go my grandfathers grave and hold my finger over the pipe for a few seconds just to freak him out

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Rapman the Cook posted:

I go my grandfathers grave and hold my finger over the pipe for a few seconds just to freak him out

is that a euphemism for masturbation

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Rapman the Cook posted:

Blow some weed smoke down there

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

my grandma used to watch ice hockey for the violence but now she has the alzies and kind of stares into empty space all day welp that's my story

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Grandparents have all been dead since 02 or so, if you have a number though it'd be greatly appreciated. TIA

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My grandma is making deviled eggs about 30 feet away, can't I just shout something at her?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Lol if you didn't stay up until 2 AM making two kinds of delicious cookies for your grandpa.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Whats a thanks giving?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
HAHAH MINE ARE DEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
ive been banned from seeing them because i have a cold. also my aunt has cancer and is doing chemo although im not sure how much having a cold would matter there, i still dont want to get her sick

ive been quarantined in real life. :(

• Locked thread