Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Guru Yaekob posted:

I'm famous for toxxing myself if the Lions won the division I would lick my own poo poo.

...They didn't win it.

did you lick your own poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Oscar the Grouch and his little traschcan pecker are gonna be jealous of this big garbage dingdong. Thanks, Lowtax!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buck Turgidson posted:

Oscar the Grouch and his little traschcan pecker are gonna be jealous of this big garbage dingdong. Thanks, Lowtax!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

:f5:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

logical phalluses posted:

i think it should be the bbq rib kid

loving this Lowtax!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I guess this thread explains this PM I just got.

quote:

[Redacted] wrote on Nov 27, 2014 8:43 PM:
Excuse me, but why did my default forum babby avatar turn into "Garbage Dick"? Is this a temporary or permanent measure? Should I just buy an avatar already?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

XyloJW posted:

you need to explain to them that their dick+garbage situation is getting out of control and we're all worried

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I've heard it can eventually turn into forums cancer :ohdear:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

XyloJW posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like the new one too.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guru Yaekob posted:

I don't know how the hell I ended up with no avatar. It just happened. :tinfoil: I like it though it makes me feel superior, because my posts are what people remember me by not some lovely avatar.

Superior is having Koos G buy you one. Thanks K

imagine dungeons
Jan 24, 2008

Like an arrow, I was only passing through.
I'm scared about what might happen. I'm a poor and already suffer from the poor stigma of babby.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I read the thread and stopped at this post and I haven't read any further. Make the newbie avatar some kind of safe-for-work(-ish) artistic interpretation of that. Of course with Forum Baby incorporated into it.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I'm 64% certain that The Bilderberg Group runs out of Lowtax's basement.

Google "Richard Kyanka Luminati", it will blow your mind.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

denimgorilla posted:

I'm scared about what might happen. I'm a poor and already suffer from the poor stigma of babby.

be glad he didn't change it to baby-dick

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
barnacle jim, avatar space not long enough imho

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
When I signed up I never had a forum avatar.
Can someone fix that?

Thanks!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

A misanthrope posted:

please make it this gif lowtax

This is the correct answer OP.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

why not one of those adult baby diaper fetishists? you can say it is the forum babby but all grown up

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Prettz posted:

I read the thread and stopped at this post and I haven't read any further. Make the newbie avatar some kind of safe-for-work(-ish) artistic interpretation of that. Of course with Forum Baby incorporated into it.

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW
God bless you, creepy floating grandma head thing.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Dennis System posted:

Neogaf doesn't charge for avatars.
that's awesome, go post there then

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas
Targets

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

This is offensive to terrorists :cripes:

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas

Luvcow posted:

This is offensive to terrorists :cripes:

I culturally appropriated it because I'm a cis-het white male

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW
May I make a suggestion here.
goatse

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

quite like the idea of the islamic state one

e: oh wait are we trying to reduce the amount lowtax is questioned by the authorities

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas

Phoon posted:

quite like the idea of the islamic state one

e: oh wait are we trying to reduce the amount lowtax is questioned by the authorities

the rewards could outweigh the peril, as jihadis flush with plunder wouldn't think twice about :10bux: in order to see why their flag is here. They'd be all 'Mohammed, check out this internet somethingawful.com, allah ackbar!'

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

a starwar betamax posted:

Listen up Lowtax... you wanna make a little extra scratch this holiday. Right? Well here's what ya need to do.... charge 15 bucks to let people change ALL the newbie avatars..... I guarantee a quick thousand in a couple days.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

(It's a guy)

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
That "Intellectual Newcomer" version of the old stupid newbie baby seemed to really confuse the gently caress out of people.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

someone already say beecock?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Give everyone an egg icon and make it different colors depending on their registration date.

Totally original. Egg icons will be big poo poo someday, a coked out comedian told me so at a bar once.

Serious suggestion: a broken gif box (or flash crashed box). Endless fun happens when people try to refresh the page, and it seems like their flash app is constantly crashing.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hal_2005 posted:

Give everyone an egg icon and make it different colors depending on their registration date.

Totally original. Egg icons will be big poo poo someday, a coked out comedian told me so at a bar once.

Serious suggestion: a broken gif box (or flash crashed box). Endless fun happens when people try to refresh the page, and it seems like their flash app is constantly crashing.
garbage dick.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

I could get behind this :pervert:

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006