Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im sick at work, pretty decent cold, i work with the unwashed public at a bank so im going to get a gently caress load of people sick today too and be super unproductive :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why are you at a bank on Thanksgiving?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Why are you at a bank on Thanksgiving?
ima canadian you infidel

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

anyone that gets sick has it coming to them for not respecting America's day of thanks :911:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

numberoneposter posted:

ima canadian you infidel

are you circumcised

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

are you circumcised
my scimitar is sheathed, allah ackbard

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
more like girlfriends zero

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

not sure howq i feel about this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i hope you dont sneeze on the money or some thing like that!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im agine if you said to the bank "give me some of my money" and you got some and it had mucus on it, gross

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i hope you dont sneeze on the money or some thing like that!!!
im sneezing on money, pens, keyboards, cheques, financial service agreements, loonies, fax machines, old people, ties, water coolers, everything in sight nothing is safe from my phlegm! im burning this fucker down!!! ALLACH ACHBAR!!!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I fully support this OP. Make sure you pay extra attention to the elderly. they deserve it the most.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Wait until you have a little time while your coworkers are away, then get a latex glove and do a big ole' farmers blow into your gloved hand. Then go around dabbing your mucus on keyboards, door handles, CD Tray openers, counter tops, etc.

When everyone gets sick and stays home, use the opportunity to talk to your boss about a raise since obviously no one else cares about their own personal health. Or rob the bank. You could be the slimy bandit.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

im sneezing on money, pens, keyboards, cheques, financial service agreements, loonies, fax machines, old people, ties, water coolers, everything in sight nothing is safe from my phlegm! im burning this fucker down!!! ALLACH ACHBAR!!!

would you say you were...........phlegmish LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

would you say you were...........phlegmish LOL
what do you call a belgian with a cold? got some good laughs from this on facebook thanks.

also im super sick at work day 2. kinda funny my head feels like a balloon and im caughing over everything!!! :q: its kinda like people wont tell me to go home because it means more work for but i think i blew it on day 1 because now everyone has just assumed they are gonna get super sick next week anyways so no one will send me home hahahahahahaha come in for overdraft protection and leave with a cold bwahahaha :tbear:

• Locked thread