Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

i already ran 3 miles today bc i am a tirkey being hunted by hungry americans who have a bloodlust for turkey blood. im a turkey

Lol how do you type w turkey wings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

ilikedirt posted:

i already ran 3 miles today bc i am a tirkey being hunted by hungry americans who have a bloodlust for turkey blood. im a turkey

Good luck noble turkey

Happy Thanksgiving

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the way i type is i smush my turkey neck waddle on the keyboard then i eat some corn then i get confuse by my own shadow

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm going to run 8 miles, when I'm done eating.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
please if u believe in justice do not eat turkey today instead eat a human (this is what turkeys do in thanksgivings. we eat a human)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

ilikedirt posted:

the way i type is i smush my turkey neck waddle on the keyboard then i eat some corn then i get confuse by my own shadow

just use the beak, gently

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I think I might run 8.1 miles tonight, through the woods following the game trails frequented by our mighty noble native turkeys

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

please if u believe in justice do not eat turkey today instead eat a human (this is what turkeys do in thanksgivings. we eat a human)

hosed up

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ilikedirt posted:

i will slaughter and eat a long pig today inshallah

:twisted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
smoobles you wouldnt lie to us right? I am a chub who never broke 9 mins in hs but with friends in college we broke 7 try running with friends

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Alan Smithee posted:

smoobles you wouldnt lie to us right? I am a chub who never broke 9 mins in hs but with friends in college we broke 7 try running with friends

That's a real low blow to lay out on the holidays to a fellow goon. You know goddamn well we have no friends. :cripes:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ilikedirt posted:

wouldn't it be more effective to type with your beak using the "hunt & peck" method? Or use your bird feets to press the buttons, trying to help u out here please don't get a sore wattle ove rtthis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SniperWoreConverse posted:

wouldn't it be more effective to type with your beak using the "hunt & peck" method? Or use your bird feets to press the buttons, trying to help u out here please don't get a sore wattle ove rtthis

:agreed:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
You run and you get to a point where your body wants to give out and you push past that. When you are done running all the snot and vomit comes forth, it is a successful run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ilikedirt posted:

http://gfycat.com/WetSecretGazelle

• Locked thread